Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I think I made A class Open

Still Praying

I've been B class forever and wanting to go to A for the last couple of years. I've just not been practicing to get there. I shot a match sunday and I think I did it. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Two weeks before the Area 6 :blink:

Well, I guess I need to practice now :blush:

Ronnie

I've been B class forever and wanting to go to A for the last couple of years. I've just not been practicing to get there. I shot a match sunday and I think I did it. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Two weeks before the Area 6 :blink:

Well, I guess I need to practice now :blush:

Ronnie

And you did it on "El Prez"! What a classic!

Seriously, good job Ronnie.

I hope you are right Ronnie.

I was beginning to think that once you get a B class card, you're stuck with it for life.

You have been shooting well and I'm really happy for you.

Tony

The other Shores

Edited by 38superman

NO NO NO

I can't beleive it. The match scores just came out and I didn't make it. 74.58% I replaced a 58% with a 81% and it still didn't do it. Can I change this to "What I Hate". But wait, I still have time with the classifier match this coming weekend. If I don't have to work.

:angry2: Ronnie :angry2:

I think I remember something about counting chickens.

Edited by Still Praying

NO NO NO

I can't beleive it. The match scores just came out and I didn't make it. 74.58% I replaced a 58% with a 81% and it still didn't do it. Can I change this to "What I Hate". But wait, I still have time with the classifier match this coming weekend. If I don't have to work.

Look at the bright side... you can shoot B for the area and walk out of there as an A!

NO NO NO

Look at the bright side... you can shoot B for the area and walk out of there as an A!

Not always true, just ask me how I know :surprise: ( look at last year's open results)

I had a 74% 2 years, ago and thought I was going to A on every match for 6 months and didn't. I was trying to hard. I found I do better when I just shoot my game and don't push it to hard. I'm going for A one way or another. :cheers:

Thanks again guys, your the best.

Ronnie

When you do make it Ronnie, will you still talk to us mere mortals?

I know you will do it, soon.

Mark

BTW, Send me the results, I did not get them. Tks.

Edited by Mark K

I know you will do it, soon.

Mark

BTW, Send me the results, I did not get them. Tks.

PM me your email address and I'll send them over to you.

Mark K Posted Today, 10:42 PM

Mark,

After all the money you've spent on this sport. I can't beleive you still talk to me. Afterall I think I took you to your first match.

Ronnie

Mark K Posted Today, 10:42 PM

Mark,

After all the money you've spent on this sport. I can't beleive you still talk to me. Afterall I think I took you to your first match.

Ronnie

Yeah, and saved me from being DQ'd on the first stage of my first match!!

Thank you......I think.

Mark

When I made A was when I stopped trying, I just shot the classifier like any other stage of the match. I have won every single classifier stage I have shot this year other than one classifier match I shot, in the classifier match I was trying to move up. The lesson I take out of that is just shoot the classifier like any other stage, you will do better than when you "try" and your classification will be more accurate compared to your match finishes. From the comments of your friends you are someone who has put the time, effort and dollars into this. Get out of your own way and it will happen, just shoot your game.

I am pulling for you as hard as anyone. Relax, shoot your game and things take care of themselves from there!!!