Dryfire! (Like I wouldn't say that)

6.jpg

Work out (Again...the obvious)

5.jpg

Enjoy the forums!

7.jpg

Study for finals :rolleyes:

10.jpg

What do you guys and gals do when the wicked winter wonderland wows your...w-area?

Uncanny how much he resembles you or should I say un-caninely

Wah wah wah..... :lol:

Its funny...Micah has a garage door decorated just like mine :D

So my royalty check is in the mail Jim?

;)

Help the snowplow guy shovel out when his truck got stuck in the cornfield. Yes, even 4WD gets stuck when the plow carriage hangs up on a hunk of ice.

Tried to dry fire, made it 15 minutes before my arms gave out (pre-fatigued the muscles by shoveling, of course ...).

I think I hear a nice Imperial Stout calling my name ....

developing and perfecting the ultimate snowball firing cannon.

DECISIONS: air launched, fuel launched, spring launched, tubing launched.

plastic (polymer) framed/barreled, metallic framed/barreled.

optically sighted, iron sights, laser sights.

load data: 4200psi tank, 3000psi tank, 90psi tank, 1 second fuel blast, 2 second fuel blast, compression springs or expansion springs, surgical tubing or bungee straps.

artillery type weapon or carry weapon, 3 foot barrel (CCW), 6 foot barrel (artillery placement)

range and accuracy requirements, long range anti personnel or precision use.

All these things need to be figured out, while you have the ammunition available.

Trapr

I've been spending hours trying to think of who I can bribe to come shovel me out of this sh*t.

I had finally decided to give in and just go buy a snow blower, but when I opened the garage and saw 3 feet of snow piled against the door - it dawned on me that I still have to shovel out of this sh*t!!! (we did not get 3 feet of snow - but we did get winds which piled it up rather well against the doors - we have 2 separate garages that are perpendicular to each other which created a lovely place for the snow to stop!)

I think I'll go play Command & Conquer :)

Well, you might have missed this.

+1

I completely broke down the 550 and cleaned up al purdy like. Then I loaded up 1000k rounds in preparation for the new gun to arrive.

Also took the 2 legged children out to play in the yard. My 3 & 1/2 yr old was having some challenges moving since the snow was about one third as tall as he is.

Good times.

What's the matter Flex ... pulling a Seevers ? Why not trek down to Miamisburg on your snowmobile today and shoot 75 rounds ? ! ? :huh::ph34r::P

Ouch, who did that hurt the most. :surprise:

Now where is that hot chocolate? :cheers: