Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lots of people show for are local match

timamal

Great !

It was a nice day for us as well. Somewhere around 37 shooters showed up for a 70 degree or so day. It is a nice change, we have been shooting in the 20-30 here lately.

35 shooters for the Gallatan Action Shooters match in Bozeman MT on Saturday. Sideways snow and mid 20's took some of the fun out but it was a good match. Match called what else.........."numb knuckles match"

We shoot year round but last saturdays classifier match was a record. I didnt think we would top the month before at 108 but it was good weather and I gueess the moon and stars where aligned and we had 132. Our club officials are very happy with the turnout and are now very very supportive. We also just recieved approval to hold the GSSF match ini November so we are hopeing to make a big draw on it also. I am having to order more pasters as I am using 15-18k per match even with the steel. And we have steel on just about every stage. Good weather and friends are what this sport is about and I guess we had alot on saturday.

We shoot year round but last saturdays classifier match was a record. I didnt think we would top the month before at 108 but it was good weather and I gueess the moon and stars where aligned and we had 132. Our club officials are very happy with the turnout and are now very very supportive. We also just recieved approval to hold the GSSF match ini November so we are hopeing to make a big draw on it also. I am having to order more pasters as I am using 15-18k per match even with the steel. And we have steel on just about every stage. Good weather and friends are what this sport is about and I guess we had alot on saturday.

132!

Smile big, Martin. You must be doing something right!

35 shooters for the Gallatan Action Shooters match in Bozeman MT on Saturday. Sideways snow and mid 20's took some of the fun out but it was a good match. Match called what else.........."numb knuckles match"

You had 35 sign up, how many did you have finish? And what about the Unclassified Production shooter as the match winner? If you want to try for 5 gun master, I'll loan you my revo? :cheers:

Richmond (CN08) had 63 shooters on Sunday and 70 last month. We'd have had 64 had I been able to make it. How are you able to have 118 shooters for a club match? How many bays/stages do you have? Richmond has 5 bays and usually does 5 stages, sometimes we squeeze in 6 or 7 though.. It was in the 60's, Sunny, and a bit windy.

Fredericksburg is 7 bays, 7 stages. Sunday had 15-18 shooters per stage. I think the MD let a few more in than normal because it was the first match of the year. He normally tries to cut it off at 100.

Bruce

LeRoy, more than half finished. As for production M my 3.88 second reload on el prez wont cut it. I thought a mag well was just to keep the mag button safe!

Titusville always puts on a class match. It seems every match they get even better, there monthly stages are nicer than some Area matches I've shot.

Elvis lives, straight from the Area7 match was great. Thanks Ted.

The classifier was much more fun to shoot as a gaming speed stage. ROing and watching shooters plan the last run was a blast.