Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Winter

Sherwyn

Lets swap- my 42.5C for your -38C. Absolutely sick and tired of the heat, you can strip down to the skin and if you're still boiling learn to live with it. Just half your cold for half my heat. My problem is that it stays hot at night also.

Edited by Johann the Horrible

I can't take cold weather anymore. Here in ATL we occasionally get into the teens and 20's, but not reguarly. This is all the winter I can take.

On the other hand, we lived in FLA for a while - with almost no change of seasons. Don't like that either.

• 2 weeks later...

How much longer is Winter going last arrrrrrrgh!

I got all my reloading done for the winter,dryfire has gotten boring, and I am tired of just reading about shooting.

13 degrees this moring and snow on the ground, I guess no practice tonight.

A tiny break in the weather happened HERE over the past two days... in fact, it's actually a mind-blowing 60 degrees and sunny as we speak. The car (parked in the sun today) actually got HOT!! Oh my, I'd completely forgotten how that feels! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Jeez.

But they're talkin' a rainy weekend on the way. Swell.

Oh, and "freezing rain" is just about the worst, you bet. Puts a hard-core, slippery layer of bleh all over everything. One of Nature's more dangerous phenomena. I've seen it too many times and refuse to drive in it. Talk about hydroplaning!!! :blink: Acckk!

Today was unusually warm, given the past few week's dank and miserable conditions... and boy, were the BIRDS chirping this morning here, too!!! I lost count after noting about five different kinds of birds all at once. It was nutty. But nice. B)