Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FFL, Little FFL, Miss FFL, Snubby, Little Snubby will be there. Just as soon as we recover from the Bianchi Cup. Pin Shooter and 8 shooter are doing well here and Mauisdaughter is just 4 points from 2nd place in Women's behind Vera. She has shot the mover and the 2nd place shooter still has to shoot it. Good luck.

Can't Remember where her brother stands.

I seems that Gun malfunctions and missed shots are the rule here.

Got to go.

I haven't decided who's dunny we will be backing up this year yet....... :cheers:

What is a dunny?????

See Post #22. n Pin Shooter figgered some of us would not know. But now we do, :ph34r: cyader rdd

D. Gomez

Receiced your ammo today.

Rich

Good service by UPS as they thought it would not get there until Monday and I could not ship 3 day because that would involve air. But it made it in 3 days anyhow on the ground. That saved me some money for some beer. See you next Wednesday.

Dean

Unfortunately family events will prevent both me and the Missus (Teddi) from attending this year :angry2:

However, I want to wish the Northwest contingent all the best (Jerry V, Jon S, James Austin, Scott S) as well as last years squad mates, Bubber, Roger Reed, Dean Gomez, Carmoney, et al Good luck and best of shooting.

Next year, in addition to both of us we hope to have the youngest with us, she is showing great apptitude with the round gun. :surprise:

Roger Edington

Alas, I will not be attending this year, due to a sudden family health issue. I love the IRC, it is my favorite shooting event of all!

GO TEAM DILLON!!!!! :cheers: See you there next year.

Thanks to MichaelS I no longer need tow a trailer.. with Cliff out, that means I just moved up one spot. :D

Bummer Dillon.. would have been nice to see ya again.

To everyone else, see ya there!

Alas, I will not be attending this year, due to a sudden family health issue. I love the IRC, it is my favorite shooting event of all!

GO TEAM DILLON!!!!! :cheers: See you there next year.

that's a bummer, hope everything works out ok for your family. After the ass wumping you gave me at area 2 last year, I was hoping for payback...I gained extra weight just to make you look better...anyway, take of the family, we'll catch you next year.

mike sousa

Good luck all. I am sitting in the Czech Republick eating a steak and drinking beer. I can't say I miss any of you right now. I won the Kongsvinger Open in Norway with borrowed ammo so thanks Rune (who came in second and was the Champion of Norway).

The EEO is a great match. 10 stages a day for 3 days in a half day format. You can shoot from 8am to 8pm and it is full sunlight. One day of shooting left then the serious partying starts.

Keep em in the X

Cliff

Well dang Cliff, that sounds like a lot of fun.

As for me, I think I may have crashed and burned on my first three stages and didn't do too bad on the last three so far. I'm sitting here on my laptop via cell-wi fi waiting to shoot the Standards.. Hopefully I get everything on paper but lately I've not been able to break under 50 secs. Time will tell.

It's been a fairly routine match, some distant steel on the challenge stages, some targets out to 20 yards or so for a classifier stage, and there is one really cool "carnival" type stage with a target moving down and towards you surrounded by some steel hard cover. I get to shoot that tomorrow afternoon. I'm sittinghere debating if I should have used my 610 or not since most of the stages are pretty much 6 round neutral. Likely I will debate that one for a while. Overall I'm still probably in the running for my division. We'll see how I do tomorrow.

Well, I shot the Standards this afternoon about 2 hours after I wrote the above and wow.. I shot that the best I ever have with a 31! I feel like I might be back in the running for at least a pretty good finish. Maybe these 8 shot revos aren't so bad :D

Edited by sargenv