Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Could you tell me why

I'll throw in my 2 cents here: call the game wardens or DNR folks. There could be some very serious penalties for killing birds like that (in or out of season, yeah, some states have hunting seasons for birds like that) and depending on how they were killed (BB gun, .22, or poison) the DNR/conservation folks can raise even a bigger stink about it that the local LE.

Now, to inject some levity into the situation, since you mentioned "goth" kids.

gothopotamus.jpg

ok, whats an IWB. I can be dense at times.

We live 1200 ft off the road and do have a camera on the driveway closer to the house. Also have a driveway alert that alerts us anytime somebody comes through the gate. A lense to reach the gate is real expensive. Think I would rather mount a .50 in the attic instead.

I will call the health department and see what they say. I do think they are starlings and we have a problem with them around here. Maybe they are doing population control but somebody still had to put them on the driveway. Some were frozen and some were not, like they had been stacked in a box or bucket overnight. It was in the teens that night.

I will also get with the Sheriff and school. Also found out somebody narced on the girl and she thinks it was Austin. They didn't find the drugs, they were handed off, but found alcohol and she got suspended.

If somebody tried to start something with him straight up I am not worried about that. Last time a bully tried anything he ended up being taken to the hospital because Austin made hamburger out of his face. Funny thing was although he had to get suspended they did it on our terms so he could make it to the wrestling tournament that weekend. The faculty seemed happy the other kid was finally stopped. Austin hasnt had a problem with anybody since then. What scares me is the blindsided attack with a weapon.

One other thing I have learned is there was another instance where another house a couple miles away had a couple dead cats put in their driveway and hung on their mailbox. Nothing ever came from it. Hopefully this is just a prank.

ok, whats an IWB. I can be dense at times.

I think he is referring to an Inside Waistband holster for concealed carry. Or at least that's how I took it.

Sounds like a prank but with the other stuff going on it makes you wonder. I would not take any chances. Contact the police & school so they are aware.

oh, ok. How about just getting a shoulder sling for an MP5. I can change the stock out to the retractable and with it being winter it would be concealed under my coat. Does anybody know a good sling. I want to get one just because. Here in Kentucky I can legally conceal carry my MP5. I just love rubbing that in.

I think he is referring to an Inside Waistband holster for concealed carry. Or at least that's how I took it.

Correct!

oh, ok. How about just getting a shoulder sling for an MP5. I can change the stock out to the retractable and with it being winter it would be concealed under my coat. Does anybody know a good sling. I want to get one just because. Here in Kentucky I can legally conceal carry my MP5. I just love rubbing that in.

That sounds like a fine option.

And rub it in all you want. I'm glad there are places with such sensible laws. Maybe GA will catch on one day.

Chuck be careful. I don't know if you heard the story about the the two lesbian girls that killed the grandparents here in Georgia but they were only about 15 years old. One of the girls is/was my ex-wife's neice. Never underestimate what a teenager is capable of.

Chuck be careful. I don't know if you heard the story about the the two lesbian girls that killed the grandparents here in Georgia but they were only about 15 years old. One of the girls is/was my ex-wife's neice. Never underestimate what a teenager is capable of.

yes, especially the ones with these characteristics. Diane Snellen, one of the sweetest people I knew and with her then husband, Danny, got me into IPSC shooting, was murdered by the boyfriend of her daughter. He is in prison now along with the daughter. From what I was told they were into the same things as the girl who threatened Austin.

Chuck, you piss me off. Now I am going to have to put a voodoo curse on you for the MP5 comment. Some of us cannot get our sherriff to sign off for those. Now where did I put those chicken bones??????