Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where are the round gunners?

Steve J

Our humor section is so elite you don't even know about it.

Now be off bottom feeder or I shall taunt you a second time...

Edited by Waltermitty

<_<:unsure: ...somtimes .... :unsure: ...I put my revolver and my hicap in the same bag with just a thin piece of cloth separating them :blink:

Alamo!

Best you put a pillow between them at night. The bastard offspring between a moon clip and a high cap mag is an awful sight indeed....

<_<:unsure: ...somtimes .... :unsure: ...I put my revolver and my hicap in the same bag with just a thin piece of cloth separating them :blink:

Alamo!

Best you put a pillow between them at night. The bastard offspring between a moon clip and a high cap mag is an awful sight indeed....

Isn't the bastard offspring of the 625 and a hicap the 627 in 38super?

Wow, I just realized I have become a revolver geek. :blink: I shall go flog myself in private. :surprise:

Chris

I think the reason revolver shooters are so dignified and unflappable in their beliefs is that even if they shoot something else, revolvers have always been their true love that they never forsook. :cheers: Many 1911 enthusiasts strayed to the dark side with the masses. Thank goodness, at least, many are coming home.

I'm not going there.

Sam Keen and his wheel gun once beat me by a full second on a stage where he had to reload and I didn't. :blush:

I don't mess with wheel gunners.

I can't risk the embarassment.

Edited by 38superman

What say you? :ph34r:

Don't see the choice you need? Tell me. I can add six more. :rolleyes:

Obviously you have yet to receive your hand delivered application. It just keeps the riff raff out that way... <_<

Edited by Bubber