Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

Jamie, I would like to humbly submit my application to the SOB club.

I have owned 15 different guns in the last 1 1/2 years I have been shooting USPSA, 2 of which & my latest are Open pistols. The first was a 38super shorty by Mr. Benny Hill and the latest which is pictured was tuned/tweaked by Mr. Dave Dawson. I was thinking something like Tradesalot for a name. ;)

Thank you,

Paul

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie, I would like to humbly submit my application to the SOB club.

I have owned 15 different guns in the last 1 1/2 years I have been shooting USPSA, 2 of which & my latest are Open pistols. The first was a 38super shorty by Mr. Benny Hill and the latest which is pictured was tuned/tweaked by Mr. Dave Dawson. I was thinking something like Tradesalot for a name. ;)

Thank you,

Paul

<_< OK We won you over from the SS and the limitors You are at a gun every month as an average So we could call you 'Sir GunAmonth' NO I think I like Sir FreshIron yep thats you the guy that just have to have a Fresh Iron

Your are in as SOB #33 I Knight you 'FreshIron' :bow: May your brass stay bright and slide be light

Next shooter - Sir FreshIron shooting little Gaylord. :P

Paul, there's a really nice Man-Gun for sale on the DFW Shooters Forum. You could link up after the match in Waco. B)

Looks like I have to remind you Steve J That OUR club has a Goddess And I bet she could do a photo make over of you Avatar with Little baby hands on the gun :P

• 4 months later...

Hey, just wanted to check in and see if everyone in the SNOB club is doing ok??? No activity on this thread for awhile. I guess everyone is busy practicing ;)

And now for the SteveJ wisecrack ............. :roflol:

Edited by baerburtchell

Hey, just wanted to check in and see if everyone in the SNOB club is doing ok??? No activity on this thread for awhile. I guess everyone is busy practicing ;)

Echoooo

Echoooooooo

Echoooooooooooo

Jim, can't you speed up the process of getting Z's better half to shooting OPEN.....that would be only fitting......

Duck

Z does have a very sweet wife, and she is interested in shooting :cheers:

Open would be cool... :ph34r: but what ever she settles into...its all good :)

Jim

Oh, I don't poke 'em anymore. I just try to ignore them. :closedeyes:

Oh, I don't poke 'em anymore. I just try to ignore them. :closedeyes:

:roflol:

Been out for a while, but finished my gun swapping, back to old school, full size 5" open with more ports than a (never mind). So once again the other shooters will here as I come to the line "I'M GOING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :cheers:

• 2 months later...

If you post a link to the online image you dont have to bother the sleeping giants (Mods) ;)

tumbleweed2.gif

BTW I recently got my open gun out of the safe last Monday, and have been bitten by the "Race Gun" bug again. B)

post-4139-1255091555_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

I shall dip my foot into the pool of high speed, low drag, go fast wisdom.

Guess us open guys are a quiet lot :mellow:

Jim

Not quite, we just can't hear.

Not sure it will get me in but high unclassified Open at 2005 Area 3 (with a single stack Open pin gun and ten round mags). Still have that one and since then became the owner of a Dawson built Eagle 5.5 dating back to 1994. Between life and being the MD at a local club (the last five years) I need to find more ammo to relax (and train) with so I can get my name up there in the single digits on the scores at a big match. :roflol:

Joe W.