Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie, can I join? I've never won a match or even a stage but my gun is sure purty! :wacko:

opensvi4we0.jpg

Art

You get in as Super Cool B) I going to give you Bad Bills # 15 you are now the "New" Mr SOB #15 I dub you "Super Cool" :bow: He got the ..Bling Thing going on!

Edited by AlamoShooter

:devil: The "Snob OpenGun Bullies" Club AKA The SOB club <_< No Real requirements for joining just be willing to cut a grin at the "other" guys :devil: And maybe tell a joke that nobody gets. & your gun has to be made by somebody everyone knows.

Jamie, you said there were no rules. :blink::)

The gun was made by Steve Nastoff in 1986. Here is a trophy I won at the Strohs Challange. First A-Class. I'm not sure there even was M or GM then. :ph34r: I had a Tasco scope on it for a little while back in the early 1990s. :surprise:

I Dub you Mr SOB #15 The "Bullies Bully" :(

After car fully reviewing the facts and reading all the mail I received on this and seeking higher counsel We must Brand Bill as........"Both Ways Bill" Its sad to see a Open shooter fade into looking for small "divisions" and sub categories ...Swimming downstream to a smaller pond

Man, I go to Florida for the weekend and you come up with a new club. Sign me up!

Here's a pic of my twins, Benny is the creator

post-2337-1201676255.jpg

:cheers:

Twins Ahh .... <_< I have twin daughters so Nooo :angry2: jokes

I gotta have more information before I can Knight you. after this nasty bit with BothWayBill ......Give me something to work with.

Man, I go to Florida for the weekend and you come up with a new club. Sign me up!

post-2337-1201676255.jpg

I gotta have more information before I can Knight you. after this nasty bit with BothWayBill ......Give me something to work with.

I also have twin daughters, one bore my 4 year old granddaughter and the other is due any minute to have my first grandson. I'm a natural to be a proud SOB. I've been pissing people off for 50 years, ask anyone who will still talk to about me.... :devil: You want jokes no one understands? I assume you have visited the humor forum? Okay, this one is only understood by the most enlightened Zen snobs; those who eventually get it usually do so when driving at high speed in heavy traffic, working with power tools, or, are otherwise engaged in dangerous activity not conducive to the uproarious laughter which insues when they get it.

Two penguins are walking along an ice flow and one falls into the freezing sea. "Help! Help!" he shouts, "Get me out!"

His companion says "What?" His cold wet friend exclaims "Help! Get me out! I'm drowning!" The dry penguin says "Do I look like a typewriter?"

Edited to add I don't have a sports car. I can, however, show up in a Ford Heavy Duty 350 4x4 Diesel Power Stroke and leave with the prettiest women.

Edited by AikiDale

post-2337-1201676255.jpg

I also have twin daughters, one bore my 4 year old granddaughter and the other is due any minute to have my first grandson. I'm a natural to be a proud SOB. I've been pissing people off for 50 years, ask anyone who will still talk to about me.... :devil: You want jokes no one understands? I assume you have visited the humor forum? Okay, this one is only understood by the most enlightened Zen snobs; those who eventually get it usually do so when driving at high speed in heavy traffic, working with power tools, or, are otherwise engaged in dangerous activity not conducive to the uproarious laughter which insues when they get it.

Two penguins are walking along an ice flow and one falls into the freezing sea. "Help! Help!" he shouts, "Get me out!"

His companion says "What?" His cold wet friend exclaims "Help! Get me out! I'm drowning!" The dry penguin says "Do I look like a typewriter?"

Edited to add I don't have a sports car. I can, however, show up in a Ford Heavy Duty 350 4x4 Diesel Power Stroke and leave with the prettiest women.

You had me at Having at Twin Daughters

Wow and a Zen Power Stroking snob too Very impressive credentials I too drive the Prettiest woman home in my Power Stroker.

You are now Mr! SOB #19 I dub you ....the :bow: "ZEN BULLY"

Now I have to go out and drive real fast so that I can =think on that :huh: ?Joke?

Edited by AlamoShooter

can i join this bunch? i have, and am still shooting, an original chip mccormick framed hicap 1911. yep, s/n 22, circa 1990. in fact, all my short mags are originals as well. had several top ends over the years, but she's still crankin' out the heat.

can i join this bunch? i have, and am still shooting, an original chip mccormick framed hicap 1911. yep, s/n 22, circa 1990. in fact, all my short mags are originals as well. had several top ends over the years, but she's still crankin' out the heat.

<_< But your always soo... <_< Nice? Who have you pushed around lately? ? What is the serial # on the legendary Chip Gun ? I gotta Tell you the #20 spot ...Thats special If you wanna be a Snob Opengun Bully you gotta show some Bling

<_< But your always soo... <_< Nice? Who have you pushed around lately? ? What is the serial # on the legendary Chip Gun ? I gotta Tell you the #20 spot ...Thats special If you wanna be a Snob Opengun Bully you gotta show some Bling

<_< Silence hummm <_< I can dig that. Has its own slice of Bully to it.

Ok you get #20 ....Mr SOB #20 I dub you :bow: " Old Heater " Run it Hot my friend

Ok you get #20 ....Mr SOB #20 I dub you :bow: " Old Heater " Run it Hot my friend

serial# is 22.

so, how's this for snobby? i spread my bling around. some of these are older than forum members, and some cost more than a brazos open gun!

post-2786-1201793716.jpg

post-2786-1201793723.jpg

Edited by outerlimits

OK ....Mr SOB #20 < 22 >I dub you Old Heater Run it Hot my friend

serial# is 22.

so, how's this for snobby? i spread my bling around. some of these are older than forum members, and some cost more than a brazos open gun!

Alll!...!RITTY thing :cheers: ....YOu Sir can have any # you want <_< May I suget #22 for the 22 on you serial #

<_< I think we will have to Re Title you I Re Dub you :bow:" The Cellar Master" { Mr SOB 22}

Care to share a glass?

Edited by AlamoShooter

Oh yeah, ask anyone :cheers:

post-9028-1201756882.jpg

Yes that is impressive ... <_< And no, I don't have to ask...your reputation precedes you

The #20 slot has opened up with #22 going to a worthy bearer.

You are now !MR!...SOB #20 I dub you :bow: Sir Twenty "Plenty BigStick"

All Right!!!

I have more.... hehehe :ph34r:

post-9028-1201756882.jpg

Yes that is impressive ... <_< And no, I don't have to ask...your reputation precedes you

All Right!!!

<_< Well thats nice, ...So long as "She" is the only one that knows your OK

Alamo, it may be a little early to finalize the annual meeting of the SOB's but I think we have a GREAT CANDIDATE on the WEST COAST!!! :cheers:

The ...art of SOB may have started on the East Coast ..But it was Perfected on the West Coast ;)

And I know for a Fact, that you can not come close to your full potential as an SOB until you pass 40. That is why we will continue with SOB #s up to 40 as Charter members in the SOB community

We have just now reached our 1/2 point <_< Would that make us :mellow: 1/2 Empty of 1/2 full...of It?

Let the Candidates come forth and be Knighted to help up keep the little guns in their place.

Alamo

& now the SOB thought for the day

and This is a good one to do the math on ...{= Have you ever added up the total hitfactor in one BigStick mag }? :surprise:

167 x 29 =!4843! Bully! or compared to 8 rounds at 180 pf = 1440:P

post-9028-1201756882.jpg

All Right!!!

She likes the new ones, but prefers them after they've been polished and fitted.

post-9028-1201756882.jpg

All Right!!!

She likes the new ones, but prefers them after they've been polished and fitted.

:cheers: Its the Polishing my wife likes too :cheers:

I respectfully request you consider me as a member of the SOB club.

Truly I have been called an SOB many times :blink:

Although I do belong to the snob club also :unsure: I shoot only open in Three gun!!

Please consider my offering of pics of my OPEN AR15s and 1100s

Jim :)

th_PICT0016resizear15.jpg

PS I also drive a VERY fast COOL car :cheers:

th_PICT0019res.jpg

Edited by GentlemanJim