Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Mexican, an Iraqi, and a redneck girl are in the same bar.

GlockSpeed31

I have deleted this due to it apparently upsetting some members here. I am sorry for anyone being offended. I have a half-mexican wife and (2) 1/4 mexican sons and didn't have an issue with it, thought it was a little funny.

Again, sorry if it offended anyone.

Edited by GlockSpeed31

Sorry, but having had both Mexicans and Iraqis as friends (and actually even besides that) this one gets a big thumbs down from me and I think actually the thread needs a ruling from the Mods on appropriatness.

Well, good points by several that it is an individual choice if it was inappropriate or not and I should not have made the suggestion that the thread be reviewed. My opinion is just my opinion. -10 for a procedural on my part.

I do still stand by my belief that it is inappropriate though as IMHO it encourages, perhaps in a subtle way, an attitude of intolerance to the many Iraqis and Mexicans who have come here legitimatly and are a part of this great country. These people are getting enough crap because of the illegals that are coming here. Well, at least the Mexicans are. Don't think we have an immigration problem with Iraqis just yet. :rolleyes:

I will now descend from the soapbox.... :-)