Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Wannabees!!

You are following the failed policies of the established insider governing body. It is Time For Change!

If you truly seek the path of righteousness cast off all Wannabees! Those that seek to blaspheme the Constitution of JMB must go!

I have a plan to bring the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club back to the snob status that it once held. It is Time For Change!

The integrity of the SSEC has been compromised by Wannabees! They turn a blind eye to the to the peoples. The peoples have a right to know!!

Change You Can Believe In

Mira! No application, No joino.

Otherwise you'll be like 2LiveCrew before you even join: Everyone sing now.......Baaaaaaannned in the USA!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While you guys are busy chatting I'm busy kicking ass!

1 Estill, Corey A57351 B Single Stack Major 509.5246 100.000%

2 haas, john Pen U Single Stack Major 429.4448 84.283%

3 bedwell, max A26597 M Single Stack Major 421.9659 82.816%

4 yeker, tony TY39846 B Single Stack Major 387.8859 76.127%

5 hsermenrud, adam Pen U Single Stack Major 351.0507 68.898%

6 walker, richard Pen U Single Stack Major 241.5283 47.403%

7 McCrary, Rick A20512 D Single Stack Minor 184.1943 36.150%

8 Davis, Ryan A60496 D Single Stack Major 146.3533 28.724

Oh by the way I ALMOST won another stage with steel and open guys shooting (just noticed I got out HF by .04)

1 Estill, Corey 1 B Single Stack 70 0 7.51 9.3209 75.0000 100.00%

1 trueblood, bob 20 B Open 75 0 8.01 9.3633 75.0000 100.00%

2 llasos, teddy 5 A Open 68 0 9.73 6.9887 55.9795 74.64%

3 lenoard, lee 6 C Open 69 0 10.58 6.5217 52.2388 69.65%

4 west, barry 29 A Open 71 0 12.56 5.6529 45.2797 60.37%

5 Hubler, Tl 23 C Open 74 0 13.57 5.4532 43.6801 58.24%

Edited by steel1212

Why can't you shoot it this weekend? Shooting Tod's .40 might spoil you a little! :cheers:

While the STI is a fine tool and a SS, I am sorry to say it is not legal in the SS division. I am afraid that I must spoil myself with a new blaster to comply with the SS rules.

Why can't you shoot it this weekend? Shooting Tod's .40 might spoil you a little! :cheers:

While the STI is a fine tool and a SS, I am sorry to say it is not legal in the SS division. I am afraid that I must spoil myself with a new blaster to comply with the SS rules.

I'm sorry Sir, but it IS legal in SS Division according to USPSA rules. Not sure where you are getting your info, but they are dead wrong.

I'm sorry Sir, but it IS legal in SS Division according to USPSA rules. Not sure where you are getting your info, but they are dead wrong.

Oh really??? Dead wrong, huh?

22 Prohibited modifications and features

•External modifications or features such as weights or devices to control or reduce recoil (such as, but not limited to, thumb

rests or components which could be used as such).

•Coned barrels, bull barrels, or barrels with flanges, except in 1911 compact pistols with a barrel length of 4.20 inches or

less. (Note: All other barrels must have barrel bushings and conform to factory profile).

•Slide lightening, cuts, ports, or any milling deemed to provide a competitive advantage.

And from the STI website -

Rangemaster

Barrel -- STI fully supported, ramped bull barrel

I believe the full-length dust cover is not legal. I know the bull barrel is prohibited in the SS division as per Appendix 5, prohibited modifications and features.

And besides, I have convinced myself that somehow I 'need' a new toy. After all, Santa Claus is coming to town!

:)

I believe the full-length dust cover is not legal. I know the bull barrel is prohibited in the SS division as per Appendix 5, prohibited modifications and features.

And besides, I have convinced myself that somehow I 'need' a new toy. After all, Santa Claus is coming to town!

:)

The full length dustcover in and of itself doesn't make it non-compliant, but the weight is getting real close to the 43 oz. limit.

And as you said, the bull barrel is a no-go.

Respectfully submitted to the Nominating Committee Chairman:

I C&C a 1911 whenever possible as shown by some of my gear. When not possible I carry a pocket revolver (J frame).

I have shot CDP in IDPA and have a MM ranking. Just shot SS in USPSA for the first time 2 weeks ago and hope to shoot my 1911 for my first Steel Match this this weekend.

I first started admiring and shooting a 1911 when I was 16 and have had one ever since.

Currently my 1911 doubles for carry and competition although I do have an STI on layaway.

I hope you will consider my application. If accepted I plan on being an active member.

Regards,

Loose Brass

post-15605-1227056838_thumb.jpg

post-15605-1227056881_thumb.jpg

post-15605-1227056933_thumb.jpg

I C&C a 1911 whenever possible as shown by some of my gear. When not possible I carry a pocket revolver (J frame).

I have shot CDP in IDPA and have a MM ranking. Just shot SS in USPSA for the first time 2 weeks ago and hope to shoot my 1911 for my first Steel Match this this weekend.

I first started admiring and shooting a 1911 when I was 16 and have had one ever since.

Currently my 1911 doubles for carry and competition although I do have an STI on layaway.

I hope you will consider my application. If accepted I plan on being an active member.

Regards,

Loose Brass

Attta boy!! :cheers:

Regards,

Loose Brass

+1 on the Kimber Tactical

+1 on the STI layaway

+1 on competing with the gun you carry

+1 on the leather

Nemo?

No need to cut it and no need to weigh it. If all works out it's gonna be an early Christmas!

;)

Always nice to have an excuse to get that new SS!! Now just make sure you pick the right side come april lol.

Side note what exactly is the Range Master legal for other than L10 and general shooting?

Regards,

Loose Brass

Attta boy!! :cheers:

Looks like a "real" carry/competition piece.

:cheers: