Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Singlestack, you must go to page 1 of this thread and read the application requirements and submit a proper application.

There are more than a few pics on this forum of some of my 1911's young noob. My name and reputation are enough. Do not question my experience.

Last I heard you got a but woopin twice with a plastic gun :roflol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Singlestack, you must go to page 1 of this thread and read the application requirements and submit a proper application.

There are more than a few pics on this forum of some of my 1911's young noob. My name and reputation are enough. Do not question my experience.

I don't question your experience, nor your name, nor your reputation. I simply told you how it is, for everyone except TGO, and since you ain't so great, you have to submit an application like everyone else.

In order for acceptance into this club you must fill out the proper application, which includes posting pictures in this thread. ;)

Singlestack, if you run will you promise to take singlestacks away from people who have too many and give them to folks with too few????? Seems like a winning platform these days. :roflol:

Oh Christ! Let's not get political and get this thread shut down--PLEASE!!!

I don't question your experience, nor your name, nor your reputation. I simply told you how it is, for everyone except TGO, and since you ain't so great, you have to submit an application like everyone else.

In order for acceptance into this club you must fill out the proper application, which includes posting pictures in this thread. ;)

And I, young noob, am telling you how its gonna be.

I have not the need to plaster my resume about willy-nilly like the rest of you wannabees. You will never see me list my 1911's like a braggart. The information you seek is there. If you need guidance with the search feature see my assistant.

Now step aside and let the adults debate.

Change You Can Believe In

Gentlemen,

I submit before the committee disturbing evidence of pure blaspheme to your organization. My friend TM262 and myself called out two of your voting members in this thread and they both replied in a most shameful manner.

Voting member boz1911 claimed he would have to find mag pouches. wtf? :huh: Thats all I have to say on that.

Voting member ima45dv8 claimed preference to shooting a plastic gun. No other reason given.

In light of this information I demand that ima45dv8 and boz1911 have their voting privileges rescinded and Singlestack and TM262 be granted memberships with Voting privileges.

How say you?

Go check my reply in the other thread. You and TM get blown out and can't stand the heat in your own Production kitchen. And with that burden too much for you to bear, now you want to run away before a couple of novice Production shooters really get a handle on it, and on your performance.

Then to prove there is no known depth to your depravity, you stoop to rock-bottom. In a poor attempt to hide your shame and fear, you dare venture here to call into question OUR good standing in this fine organization?! One which you have continually scoffed and ridiculed? Charlatan, I say!!!

I'll have you know I was the *1st* member granted voting privileges, and as far as I know, the only one granted membership based on a submission which included photos of a bottle of Tequila! So, there!

Now that the true light has been cast upon you, scurry away back under the refrigerator like a bug discovered in the wee morning hours of a kitchen raid! Be gone with you!

Now that the true light has been cast upon you, scurry away back under the refrigerator like a bug discovered in the wee morning hours of a kitchen raid! Be gone with you!

As voting member #44 I 2nd that motion. Cast off vermin!

Very eloquent 45DV8 !! :cheers:

With voting rights restored #10, I hereby 3rd that motion.

Be gone.....INFIDELS!!

Gentlemen,

I submit before the committee disturbing evidence of pure blaspheme to your organization. My friend TM262 and myself called out two of your voting members in this thread and they both replied in a most shameful manner.

Voting member boz1911 claimed he would have to find mag pouches. wtf? :huh: Thats all I have to say on that.

Voting member ima45dv8 claimed preference to shooting a plastic gun. No other reason given.

In light of this information I demand that ima45dv8 and boz1911 have their voting privileges rescinded and Singlestack and TM262 be granted memberships with Voting privileges.

How say you?

Go check my reply in the other thread. You and TM get blown out and can't stand the heat in your own Production kitchen. And with that burden too much for you to bear, now you want to run away before a couple of novice Production shooters really get a handle on it, and on your performance.

Then to prove there is no known depth to your depravity, you stoop to rock-bottom. In a poor attempt to hide your shame and fear, you dare venture here to call into question OUR good standing in this fine organization?! One which you have continually scoffed and ridiculed? Charlatan, I say!!!

I'll have you know I was the *1st* member granted voting privileges, and as far as I know, the only one granted membership based on a submission which included photos of a bottle of Tequila! So, there!

All has been said in the above post, seconded and thirded :unsure: Unless the unjustifiedly named Singlestack individual submits the required and appropriate application, no further talk about freakin' change will be tolerated. <_<

Mr. TM262, I would strongly suggest you better evaluate your associations if you ever desire to join this brethren.

Can I go to work now? :angry2:

As Bobby and Nemo stated, ALL memberships will follow the SSESC guidelines.

Singlestack, I suggest you use the search button and find out what happened to the member around here that demanded anything, let alone change.

I don't see changes around here on the horizon, but just in case, I will keep a closed mind to insure the integrity of THE SSESC

Wannabees!!

You are following the failed policies of the established insider governing body. It is Time For Change!

If you truly seek the path of righteousness cast off all Wannabees! Those that seek to blaspheme the Constitution of JMB must go!

I have a plan to bring the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club back to the snob status that it once held. It is Time For Change!

The integrity of the SSEC has been compromised by Wannabees! They turn a blind eye to the to the peoples. The peoples have a right to know!!

This post has been edited by Singlestack: Today, 10:43 AM

Reason for edit: I hear your mama calling

Let's hope not, I'm not ready to go home yet. I'd like to have children before I go and certainly don't want to leave my wife a widow.

Wannabees!!

You are following the failed policies of the established insider governing body. It is Time For Change!

If you truly seek the path of righteousness cast off all Wannabees! Those that seek to blaspheme the Constitution of JMB must go!

I have a plan to bring the 1911 Single Stack Elitist Club back to the snob status that it once held. It is Time For Change!

The integrity of the SSEC has been compromised by Wannabees! They turn a blind eye to the to the peoples. The peoples have a right to know!!

:yawn:

Infidel

did you say something?