1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to put my application in please. USPSA # A69366. I am a 27 year old new shooter, please note that being in the younger generation the pull for a 2011 wide body gun in very strong. But i decided to buck my generational norm and go with a Single Stack. Now this is not because i had a 1911 SS before i shot my first match, it is because 1911 SS just rocks :bow: . I shot my first match with a borrowed glock in production, and shot my second match with a borrowed STI Trojan. I am still unclassified but i am working on it, i should be in the C range. I like SS so much that the other day i traded a browning citori shotgun for a new STI USPSA Single Stack. This will make it so i have two 1911s and i am in it for the long run. Here is my application pics. Please excuse the bad pics as i took them with my iphone and did not take them with this application in mind, i took them because I LOVE my 1911 :wub: . Hopfully better pics will come when i get my second 1911 in a few days.

APPROVED

Give this man a number

jarozzy is a non-voting member

Welcome to the club

I would like to put my application in please. USPSA # A69366. I am a 27 year old new shooter, please note that being in the younger generation the pull for a 2011 wide body gun in very strong. But i decided to buck my generational norm and go with a Single Stack. Now this is not because i had a 1911 SS before i shot my first match, it is because 1911 SS just rocks :bow: . I shot my first match with a borrowed glock in production, and shot my second match with a borrowed STI Trojan. I am still unclassified but i am working on it, i should be in the C range. I like SS so much that the other day i traded a browning citori shotgun for a new STI USPSA Single Stack. This will make it so i have two 1911s and i am in it for the long run. Here is my application pics. Please excuse the bad pics as i took them with my iphone and did not take them with this application in mind, i took them because I LOVE my 1911 :wub: . Hopfully better pics will come when i get my second 1911 in a few days.

APPROVED

Give this man a number

jarozzy is a non-voting member

Welcome to the club

Has Rory McIlroy applied for membership?

Finished our Thursday evening Steel Challenge match with my best effort on Accelerator. 12.67 - Rimfire Iron Sights. Advantage Arms Target Model conversion on a Les Baer 45 lower. CCI Standard Velocity ammo. It runs all the time every time. Single Stack all the way even with baby bullets.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to put myself on probation and injured reserve! My wrists have been killing me of late but I still want to shoot. So I'm gonna shoot 9mm....which leads me to the devils division of production. I'll still be shooting a all steel framed gun in a custom shop shadow that actually weighs more than my 1911s do. I also would like to get the devil's division percentage up a bit instead of being master by default I would like it to be percentage wise also. When I heal I'll move back to Gods division

I'm going to have to put myself on probation and injured reserve! My wrists have been killing me of late but I still want to shoot. So I'm gonna shoot 9mm....which leads me to the devils division of production. I'll still be shooting a all steel framed gun in a custom shop shadow that actually weighs more than my 1911s do. I also would like to get the devil's division percentage up a bit instead of being master by default I would like it to be percentage wise also. When I heal I'll move back to Gods division

I am very disappointed in you.

Nemo, you know what to do

I am very disappointed in you.

Nemo, you know what to do

Gotta get healthy first, I'll be back, hell might be back with another G on my card :ph34r:

Gotta get healthy first, I'll be back, hell might be back with another G on my card :ph34r:

If you were a real man, you'd shoot SS minor until your minor scores make GM level, too!

I like the way this man thinks

Couple more posts like that you may get voting status

Changing your name to Greg? :roflol: That'd give you two more Gs.

Now that's funny!!!

In all seriousness Corey E, get better. I hope you come back strong.....in some other division.