Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Desert Classic at Albuquerque

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all the sponsors that have generously donated items for the prize table at this match.

It has grown to over 10,000 dollars ! :surprise:

check out or website @ www.rgpsc.com then click on the link in the top right corner for the High Desert Class @ Albuquerque. You will be able to see a full list of the sponsors.

Currently over 100 signed up so far with a max of 135.

WOO HOO!!! A $10,000 prize table!! And the match is still a month and a half away. Awsome work Damon!

CYa there,

Pat

Update on the prize table. Random drawing ! Must be present to win !

Drawing will be Sunday either before or immediately after the awards are distributed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah baby, I'm In! Talk about impatient. I couldn't even wait for the return packet. Had to go nose around on the USPSA site. Even got to squad myself with the guys from Scottsdale Gun Club. Life is good!!

There's an even newer update to the prize table....Damon's $10K figure is way conservative at this point!

The huge bummer is that I'm not going to be able to shoot the match now. Found out I've been volunteered to go to a school in VA for six weeks and the match is right smack in the middle :angry2:

There's an even newer update to the prize table....Damon's $10K figure is way conservative at this point!

The huge bummer is that I'm not going to be able to shoot the match now. Found out I've been volunteered to go to a school in VA for six weeks and the match is right smack in the middle :angry2:

:surprise: Say It is'nt so. That really S%#Ks. Hopefully you can fly in for the weekend only.

But Mrs. GMan may not approve of you flying in and taking off for the match. I hear she is dead on with her firearm. :angry2:

Dang I will have to miss out on the big prize table.

I will be almost back to Atlanta Georgia by that time.

Oh well thats life.

I will be the weirdo shooting thru with a revo Saturday.

I hate it and I apologize up front I have to get home and latest flight I could get home on Sunday is too early to allow me to shoot at all on Sunday.

Hey, it looks like we're down to about 8 slots or so left. If you sent in your app and have not yet received confirmation, you are probably good to go. Check the USPSA self-squadding to see if you are listed.

If you have just procrastinated way too much and want to get in the match, just PM me and we'll do what we can. There is wiggle room, but not much.

First come, first served, as they say. BTW who is "they"?

cya in June in the Great Southwest.

Stats Girl Carolyn tells me we're filled Up! Scott, Athena, Mike H., your good to go if the app shows up.

Anyone else, there is a waiting list if we have any withdrawals.

cya June in the Great Southwest!

Is Rio Grande shooting this weekend?

FY42385

Not this weekend. There's a city event for the youth of AQ so the match has been moved to next Sat. There will be some club members there putting on demonstrations (a practice stage) all day, so if you're in the area, go blast away.

Still pissed that I won't be able to shoot this match :angry: I may be able to fly back on the 23rd to shoot the match over the long weekend, but that's not quite the same....ugh.

Edited by G-ManBart

There's nothing on the website. I am r-e-a-l-l-y glad I checked before I drove for 3.5 hrs. Yikes.

FY42385

Oops...they put it on the blog, but not the main page:

http://rgpsc.com/blogwp/

You're a lot smarter than I am....would have driven there and found a big practice session with one stage!

Just found out that I won't be able to fly back for the match on the 24th....we have to work on Memorial day.....for a flippin' training class no less!

Edited by G-ManBart