Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey Merlin

zhunter

Man, that is some cold !@#$ Z, lol.....

Surely all of us gearheads here at BE can come up with a new device. Source the vibration mechanism from an a adult "novelty", use a primer tray from a RCBS hand priming tool. Now we just need a way to hook it together. :cheers:

Oh.....So it's come to this has it.....!!!!!???? <_< Did not your mom tell you it's not nice to gloat about your material possessions to those who are less fortunate than yourself..... (insert tearful eye icon)

Merlin:

You forgot to ad that it's Vibra Primes at 20 yds at Noon! :ph34r:

Oh.....So it's come to this has it.....!!!!!???? <_< Did not your mom tell you it's not nice to gloat about your material possessions to those who are less fortunate than yourself..... (insert tearful eye icon)

Merlin:

You forgot to ad that it's Vibra Primes at 20 yds at Noon! :ph34r:

Now how can Merlin do that? That is perhaps one of the most cruel posts I have seen!

(Well Done!)

Merlin!!! is that the little thingy you were wanting, Heck I got one of those I'll sell you for cheap, I got it in a big bulk buy I made from a local shooter, I don't care for the damn thing. Will 20.00 do it for you buddy, let me know I'll bring it down tomorrow, along with the primers.

Trapr

Merlin!!! is that the little thingy you were wanting, Heck I got one of those I'll sell you for cheap, I got it in a big bulk buy I made from a local shooter, I don't care for the damn thing. Will 20.00 do it for you buddy, let me know I'll bring it down tomorrow, along with the primers.

Trapr

Well if that isn't the cruelist irony I have ever seen. All that drama and there's been one within your reach the whole time.

Oh go, I'm laughing so hard I can barely type.... :goof:

someone pass some salt over for the popcorn.

Just go ahead and kick me..... :(

Life is so cruel. :D

Merlin,

<insert mobster voice>

Yous maybe didn't know dis, but I'm Sicilian Italian from NJ back in da day. If yous wants, I could hava talk wit Jay dis weekend since we're squadded together. Trow a little cash my way and maybe he has an unfortunate incident in the near future...strange tings happen at a match, like holes magically taping themselves before da RO gets a chance ta look at em.... Not only dat, but he's a pretty tall guy and if he were to trip, God forbid, he has a long way to fall, if ya know what I mean.

<end mobster voice, insert TV lawyer commercial voice>

The above is not intended in any way to be serious, realistic, moral or ethical :)

Trapr

I'll give you $40! :ph34r:

Trapr

I'll give ya $41 just to not let Merlin get it!! :devil:

Trapr

I'll give ya $41 just to not let Merlin get it!! :devil:

alright, $42 + shipping! :P

Trapr

Trapr...Your a real friend. Bring it tomorrow. I'll give you 15 for it...? OK? :cheers:

Just go ahead and kick me..... :(

Life is so cruel. :D

Merlin,

<insert mobster voice>

Yous maybe didn't know dis, but I'm Sicilian Italian from NJ back in da day. If yous wants, I could hava talk wit Jay dis weekend since we're squadded together. Trow a little cash my way and maybe he has an unfortunate incident in the near future...strange tings happen at a match, like holes magically taping themselves before da RO gets a chance ta look at em.... Not only dat, but he's a pretty tall guy and if he were to trip, God forbid, he has a long way to fall, if ya know what I mean.

<end mobster voice, insert TV lawyer commercial voice>

The above is not intended in any way to be serious, realistic, moral or ethical :)

I am ashamed and deeply offended that you would even suggest something like that to me!!!! <_<:angry2:<_<

Will $250.00 be enough? :devil: