Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A new reloading machine

HI5-O

My wife :wub: bought me a new reloading machine :D

It's a Dillon Super 1050 to go with my new K.I.S.S. bullet feeder :D

Now to read the owners manual and set the whole thing up. Feel like I have to put a new coat of paint on my loading bench :huh:

Barry B)

Yeah, with all of you guys talking about how great a reloader the 1050 is....I had to get one. Maybe it'll make me shoot better :rolleyes:

I have a great wife (she has no sisters ;) ).....all those years of buying her diamonds paid off :D

Next year she gets a new car :o

B)

It will make you shoot better. You can pump out 2k rounds and then go to the range and you won't be tired.

The next thing that will come to your mind will be getting caliber conversions because you won't want to load on anything else. Just skip that and get another 1050. I speak from experience. :blink::lol:

It will make you shoot better. You can pump out 2k rounds and then go to the range and you won't be tired.

The next thing that will come to your mind will be getting caliber conversions because you won't want to load on anything else. Just skip that and get another 1050. I speak from experience. :blink::lol:

Already did, ordered the .40 conversion for it before the price hike and got a 5% discount for shootin in the Area 2 match :) so looks like I'm committed to this machine. I think my wife got it for me so I wouldn't have to spend 4-6 hours loading.....I could load the same amount in 2 hours and spend the rest of the time with her :)

What a woman :wub: