WTB - Franklin Arsenal primer loader

Merlin Orr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pm sent.

Vince - You are a Prince! :cheers:

I still need a spare! Anyone? (insert begging on knees icon) :)

A spare? One spare? I would have guessed one for each single stack, then one for each shooting bag, and one for each 1050. That would be more like 23 would it not?-----------Larry

Pm sent.

Common Merlin.... I'm willing to help you hunt some of the "mean" people down, share the wealth a bit will ya?? I don't even have one!! :(

Pm sent.

Common Merlin.... I'm willing to help you hunt some of the "mean" people down, share the wealth a bit will ya?? I don't even have one!! :(

LOL! I just have a lot of practice in begging scrounging parts. Comes with YEARS of experience. :cheers:

Edited by Merlin Orr

Pm sent.

LOL! I just have a lot of practice in begging scrounging parts. Comes with YEARS of experience. :cheers:

Guess I'll have to learn how to beg... errr............. scrounge better. Hahaha! :cheers:

I saw one at Benny's :goof:

Yes you did, Benny has one, I have one, Merlin dosnt have one. Strange that someone has something shooting related. that Merlin dosent have 4 of. I can just see him now, sittin at home poken those little tubes at that tray. I think it bugs the crap outta him.-------------Larry :cheers:

I'm hurt...I felt important and needed when I was asked to be in-charge of "poken those little tubes at that tray". That's my job and I'm keepin it! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go out there and load some tubes right now! I'll not be replaced by some Vibra-something-or-other. :lol:

I saw one at Benny's :goof:

Yes you did, Benny has one, I have one, Merlin dosnt have one. Strange that someone has something shooting related. that Merlin dosent have 4 of. I can just see him now, sittin at home poken those little tubes at that tray. I think it bugs the crap outta him.-------------Larry :cheers:

I'll not be replaced by some Vibra-something-or-other. :lol:

:blush: Ahaa :blush: I ...a think its the guy that worries about being replaced with a...Vibra-somthing :blush:

markm is in Corpus today. Mark, Benny and I went to Cottons BBQ for lunch. We talked about shootin, huntin and reloading and single moms on poles and stuff. Talk got around to the best way to use a vibra prime. Merlin was there too, he sat at the end of the table, He didnt have nothin to talk about.--------------Larry

Edited by Larry White

markm is in Corpus today. Mark, Benny and I went to Cottons BBQ for lunch. We talked about shootin, huntin and reloading and single moms on poles and stuff. Talk got around to the best way to use a vibra prime. Merlin was there too, he sat at the end of the table, He didnt have nothin to talk about.--------------Larry

Bwaahaaahaaa

"single moms on poles and stuff", shoulda called me, my kinda conversation :D

These little babies are worth thier weight in gold, the wife really likes it too. (But she wastes the batteries, I am not sure what she does with it, but she seems to spend a lot of time with it when I am not reloading)

Don't bother with the additional plastic adaptors, just stick the primer tube up it's orifice and hold it in until you are finished.

Hey Merlin, few more picts......... :devil:

He got up this morning, had a shower, we went for a drive, out for drinks on the town, and then ready for bed....

You rotten !)_+@(*$#&*$%&. :angry2::P:bow:

I hate it when I waste my Diet Coke. I especially hate it when it is because it spews through my nose.

OH Great ..Thanks for telling him about the one on Ebay.> There goes my chances of getting one :(

I was checking that out myself!! :devil:

I think I've e-mailed everyone that sells/used to sell these and nobody has one lying around! :(