Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 Multigun Championship

Moderator note:

Chuck started this thread to handle to spill over questions about the multi-gun match that were showing up in the A1 pistol match thread. I moved those post in here. If the post seem a bit out of order, chronologically, that is why.

Flex$

We are happy to announce that the 2008 Area 1 Pistol Championship will be held in Sherwood, Oregon on June 26-29 with the staff match on June 26 and regular competition to occur on June 27-29. This will be a lower entry fee match, under $100.00 with a great prize table. More details will follow as we get them.

Chuck Anderson

2008 Area 1 Sponsor Coordinator

Alright Chuck, so when is the A1 3gun going to be? Just in case you didn't have enough on your plate! :D

We are happy to announce that the 2008 Area 1 Pistol Championship will be held in Sherwood, Oregon on June 26-29 with the staff match on June 26 and regular competition to occur on June 27-29. This will be a lower entry fee match, under $100.00 with a great prize table. More details will follow as we get them.

Chuck Anderson

2008 Area 1 Sponsor Coordinator

Alright Chuck, so when is the A1 3gun going to be? Just in case you didn't have enough on your plate! :D

+100 when's the multigun???

• 4 weeks later...

The Area 1 Multigun Championship will be held September 19-21, 2008 at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club. This was the host range for the 2007 Area 1 Multgun and the 2006 USPSA Multigun Nationals. Additional information will follow.

Edited by Lawman

The Area 1 Multigun Championship will be held September 19-21, 2007 at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club. This was the host range for the 2007 Area 1 Multgun and the 2006 USPSA Multigun Nationals. Additional information will follow.

Im guessing you mean "The Area 1 Multigun Championship will be held September 19-21, 2008"? ;)

Edited by gose

The Area 1 Multigun Championship will be held September 19-21, 2007 at Albany Rifle and Pistol Club. This was the host range for the 2007 Area 1 Multgun and the 2006 USPSA Multigun Nationals. Additional information will follow.

Im guessing you mean "The Area 1 Multigun Championship will be held September 19-21, 2008"? ;)

Fixed

• 2 weeks later...
That's a schedule I should be able to make, for once!

Novak's here I come!

Oh, man, can't let you run about un-chaperoned, lapping IPA without adult supervision... :cheers:

Chuck, I'll (have to) be there too, I guess :P

• 3 weeks later...

Yes consideration, but I'm not sure if anything will come of it. Not my call. As far as the registration day, the schedule is still up in the air. Sorry, we're pretty focused on the Pistol match now. As that gets cleared up we'll probably nail the Multi Gun down.

Given the proximity of this match to the Nationals in Tulsa is there any consideration being given for shoving it back an extra week or three?

After all the vacation scheduling challenges people have talked about.. I really hope not...

Given the proximity of this match to the Nationals in Tulsa is there any consideration being given for shoving it back an extra week or three?

Please don't even consider it....

Moving it back would interfere with RM3G the first week of Sept. Almost any movement would be sure to cause problems.

I realize that there will be some scheduling conflicts either way, however IMHO the pressure should be put squarely on the one person who cannot seem to get our Nationals scheduled in a timely fashion, not those who bust their butts to put on great matches.

I should have said I am hoping it isn't changed. Just trying to get my work schedule and match schedule sorted out. Hoping to work at least one side of the Nats in Tulsa and work/shoot A1MG. Have to get the vacation schedule sorted out soon or I might have a harder time getting the time off.

That's fine, but you tell my wife that one to two weeks before a three gun match like that when the UPS guy is at my house every day, if not two to three times a day, that I'll be out of town with the MD and the RM in Tulsa. Whether it's Mike's fault or not, this is the hand we are dealt. I don't think it will change but don't set anything rock solid in stone yet.