Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Girl With The Glass Eye

Chris Keen

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"I'm sure that must have embarrassed you so let me pay for your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he listens, he shares his and she listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for breakfast.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed and totally impressed. Everything had been SO incredible!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet? "

"No," she replies. . . . .

"You just happened to catch my eye."

;)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Two buds head out for the dance..one reluctantly because he has a wooden eye and thinks noone will dance with him...

Inside the guys pick out ladies to dance with but the friend with the wooden eye cannot bring himself to ask one..his friend finally says, "...well there is a girl over there with a speach impediment, if you ask her I don't think she will be in a position to turn you down"

The fellow with the wooden eye cautiously goes over to the girl and asks her..."..would you like to dance?"

The girl smiles and says, "...would I, would I...?

Whereby the guy steps back and yells at her, "...hair lip, hair lip."

Two buds head out for the dance..one reluctantly because he has a wooden eye and thinks noone will dance with him...

Inside the guys pick out ladies to dance with but the friend with the wooden eye cannot bring himself to ask one..his friend finally says, "...well there is a girl over there with a speach impediment, if you ask her I don't think she will be in a position to turn you down"

The fellow with the wooden eye cautiously goes over to the girl and asks her..."..would you like to dance?"

i heard the version the girl with the wooden leg, he called her peg leg, peg leg!

:)

lynn

i heard the version the girl with the wooden leg, he called her peg leg, peg leg!

:)

lynn

Well, I don't know if I have been waiting since the 1st grade, but it has been around for a long time...

• 1 month later...

A man gets in a horrific car accident and loses one of his eyes. He has no insurance and the Dr. recommends a glass eye for $10k. The poor one eyed man asks if there is a cheaper alternative as he simply cannot afford the glass eye. The Dr. says " Well, I understand the dilemma perhaps I can make you an eye from hard wood for $2000." it wont be perfectly round like a glass eye, and it may stick sometimes, but it will look pretty normal and you can go on with your daily life feeling a bit more confident about the loss of your eye until you can afford the glass replacement."

The man sadly agrees to take the eye made of wood. He gets home from the hospital and he realized it doesn't really fit very well and it keeps falling out, or sticking to his eyelid. He barricades himself in the house for weeks out of embarrassment; when finally his friends call him and convince him to go out with them club hopping at the darker night clubs where the eye wouldnt be such an issue. He reluctantly agrees to go out with his buddies.

They stop at a club, and friends point out a beautiful woman sitting by herself with a prosthetic leg and a cane. They tell their one eyed friend to go introduce yourself to her and ask her if she wants a drink or to dance. He hesitantly agrees and walks up to the girl. He asks, "would you like to dance?" She replies "would I?!!!"

He retorts "Screw you, Peg leg!"