Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Warriors

rishii

the Hawaii Warriors, the best team nobody get to see play just won their 10th game of the season, the WAC Championship and hopefully made a few more believers by beating Bosey state on espn2. :D

I thought it was their 11th win? :huh:

I only watched the last 3:48 of the game :mellow:

the Warriors just beat the huskies, 12-0 baby the only undefeated team in the nation. Colt Brennan only threw for 442 yards, and 5 touchdowns to come back from 21 point down to beat a huskies team thats way better than their record.

too bad most of you were sleeping when they did it.

if there's any justice in this world, or in the BCS computers, they'll be on their way to a BCS bowl tomorrow.

GO WARRIORS

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Hawaii's delusions of grandeur can finally come to an end. I guess being undefeated in the pee wee league doesnt amount to much. I did loose the pool though. I bet Brennan would be out of the game in the first quarter. But ya got to give him credit he hung in there for 7 sacks. To those that arnt in Hawaii the hype has been unbelievable. You would think they had beaten the New England patriots 12 times the way the local media has been.

There's a rumor that a new bumper sticker will soon be available in Athens, GA:

"We made Colt Brennan cry"

I heard that HI does not recruit in the CONT US! They did really well during the regular season and June Jones is a pretty good guy.

GA took their lunch money in N.O. though. I think all that hair slowed down the HI players :blink:

I kept thinking about the early days of MMA when Royce Gracie fought the big Polynesian guy (I forget his name). The Polynesian guy had some long hair and Gracie grabbed it and yanked his head around (legal under the old rules).

In the next fight, the Polynesian guys had a crew cut :ph34r:

Edited by chp5

All kidding aside, I agree with Jack. I felt bad for Colt and his teamates. They came with a good spirit, played their best and got shelled. With the stories that were told about how meager their budget is and how well they've done with such limited assets, it amazing the program Jones has brought together. They've got every reason to hold their heads high.