Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Angus Hobdel and one french women.....

PEETERSMARC

• 2 weeks later...
Easy guys, she's only 18 !

;)

About the sweeping, there is an IPSC rules that states that you can sweep yourself at drawing and loading /unloading as long as your finger is outside the trigger guard.

Last time I checked 18 is old enough LOL ..ok that was wrong!!!

Seriously I hope she makes it to the States I would like to see her shoot against Julie and other top US ladies.

• 2 weeks later...

;)

About the sweeping, there is an IPSC rules that states that you can sweep yourself at drawing and loading /unloading as long as your finger is outside the trigger guard.

Can you quote the section?

I'm an RO and sweeping at anytime is a DQ offence.

I was going to say that she isn't too fast but absolutely smooth and deliberate in her motions. I thought Angus was faster.

Great video too.

;)

Can you quote the section?

I'm an RO and sweeping at anytime is a DQ offence.

I was going to say that she isn't too fast but absolutely smooth and deliberate in her motions. I thought Angus was faster.

Great video too.

Not always...

2004 USPSA - 10.5.5 Allowing the muzzle of a handgun to point at any part of the

competitor’s body during a course of fire (i.e. sweeping) other

than while drawing from a holster or re-holstering.

2008 USPSA - 10.5.5.1 Exception – A match disqualification is not applicable for

sweeping of the lower extremities (below the belt) while drawing

or re-holstering of the handgun, provided that the competitor’s

fingers are clearly outside of the trigger guard. This exception

is only for holstered handguns.

2006 IPSC - 10.5.5 Allowing the muzzle of a handgun to point at any part of the competitor's body during a course of fire (i.e.

sweeping). A match disqualification is not applicable if sweeping occurs while drawing or re-holstering a

gun, provided the competitor's fingers are clearly outside the trigger guard.

• 2 weeks later...
nice stages, nice shooting.. still amazed they have guns in France. but not Australia just seems weird.

thanks for sharing

Australia has a few odd handgun rules ( barrel lengths, calibers etc) but they are still very active in IPSC!

Why would you be surprised some of the very active IPSC and IDPA areas are in Europe .