Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

November's Classifications are up

Great. One less Production M :closedeyes:;)

Didn't want to step on your Master class toes there buddy. I got out as quick as I could... Only took me a month ;)

:blink: That has got to be some kind of record :blink: ?Master to GM in one month?....Wow <_< Takes me about a month of prakatice just to spell ....M... rite :blink:

I scratched up at 87% :rolleyes:

Edited by AlamoShooter

:blink: That has got to be some kind of record :blink: ?Master to GM in one month?....Wow <_< Takes me about a month of prakatice just to spell ....M... rite :blink:

Well it wasn't exactly a month... I had not shot production since 2 years ago. Picked it up again last month. Took 3 weeks and 4 matches to get my classifiers in there...

Edited by Matt Cheely

Congrats, my man! No more "High A Open" stuff for you ;) You're in a new world, now....

Also, I noticed that Antoine Lane hooked up the GM Limited card this time... Another man on the path, knocking down the goals relentlessly... ;)

ETA - for those who aren't familiar w/ Mr. Lane... ;)

Edited by XRe

I went up a few points towards the A card. The stages I shot in November should take me to 80%. Every time I get close we get WINTER here in VT.

Same here. I got a couple more percentage points this month and now it's dry fire until MARCH. :blink: Arizona's looking mighty good right about now....

Edited by flyingchange

I thought that if a classifier was over 15% it wouldn't be used. Now if my club had uploaded the last four months the 84.77 % class I shot recently should have been used. Weel, they didn't upload it and my other classes were 60-62-41-47. They were all pretty much blow ups. The first one after I got classed, and the pressure was off, I shot 84%. :) My question is why did they use the 84.7% class when I was rated at C. I had four on file and this one was the 5th. Don't get me wrong... I'm glad I they used it, but I was wanted to know why they did??? There should be another 75% and an 80 something, waiting to go in if my club ever gets off it's ass and does their job.

Thoughts?

Edited by JThompson

I thought that if a classifier was over 15% it wouldn't be used. Now if my club had uploaded the last four months the 84.77 % class I shot recently should have been used. Weel, they didn't upload it and my other classes were 60-62-41-47. They were all pretty much blow ups. The first one after I got classed, and the pressure was off, I shot 84%. :) My question is why did they use the 84.7% class when I was rated at C. I had four on file and this one was the 5th. Don't get me wrong... I'm glad I they used it, but I was wanted to know why they did??? There should be another 75% and an 80 something, waiting to go in if my club ever gets off it's ass and does their job.

Thoughts?

http://www.uspsa.org/dw/classificationPolicies.html

Thoughts?

I've read the rules... what I'm saying is using the high one doesn't comply. They do use the word "generally," so I guess it's open for interp.... I don't have a bunch of kick ass matches or any reason for them to think I'm bagging it.

"Your percentage is based on your scores as they relate to the high score on

file for a particular course of fire. The best six of your most recent eight valid

scores on different courses are averaged for your national classification (an initial

classification will be issued based on the best four of your most recent six

scores, however). No scores below 2 percent are entered. To help insulate against

typographical errors, scores more than 15% above your current class, and scores

more than 10% below your current class are generally not entered (ex: above 90%

or below 50% for a B-class shooter."

Edited by JThompson

Thoughts?

I've read the rules... what I'm saying is using the high one doesn't comply.

"Your percentage is based on your scores as they relate to the high score on

file for a particular course of fire. The best six of your most recent eight valid

scores on different courses are averaged for your national classification (an initial

classification will be issued based on the best four of your most recent six

scores, however). No scores below 2 percent are entered. To help insulate against

typographical errors, scores more than 15% above your current class, and scores

more than 10% below your current class are generally not entered (ex: above 90%

or below 50% for a B-class shooter."

Did you actually look at that page? It's not talking about the RULES, it's talking about the POLICIES. It reads to me like it is a judgment call on the person entering the scores.