Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

December Blue Press

<_< I got a 2008 Calender in a prize pack....when my buddy saw it he reached for it and looked at the back page first. :unsure: The page with all the presses on it. You get that cover and look at the safety :surprise: with a magnifying glass :unsure:

What can I say... it's force of habit. :blink: Also, this isn't the calender... it's just the Dec issue, there's no presses on the back cover.

Edited by JThompson

The girl is pretty enough, but she has a mag in the gun the hammer back, safety off holstered. :o I'd hate for her to blow a hole in that pretty leg of hers....

Oh....she does have a gun on after all!

+1

I haven't received the December issue of the Blue Press, but I'd venture to say that the model on the cover looks suspiciously a lot like Carly. Larry Drake's daughter.

Mr. Drake?

Thats her.

I already picked on her about the safety. <_<

I am going to pretend that I don't have object permanance for the rest of you guys. If I don't see your comments they don't exist...

If any of you east coast guys get out of line I might have to call on Nemo and his boys to take care of you! I've got the west coast covered.

-ld

The girl is pretty enough, but she has a mag in the gun the hammer back, safety off holstered. :o I'd hate for her to blow a hole in that pretty leg of hers....

Oh....she does have a gun on after all!

+1

what gun?

If any of you east coast guys get out of line I might have to call on Nemo and his boys to take care of you! I've got the west coast covered.

-ld

You know Francisco will keep this guys in line, Larry. ;)

post-2776-1194443280.jpg

I haven't received the December issue of the Blue Press, but I'd venture to say that the model on the cover looks suspiciously a lot like Carly. Larry Drake's daughter.

Mr. Drake?

Thats her.

I already picked on her about the safety. <_<

I am going to pretend that I don't have object permanance for the rest of you guys. If I don't see your comments they don't exist...

-ld

Damn glad I kept my comments in line. There's a lesson there... it's always someones daughter we are talking about. ;)

I just noticed that the December issue of The Blue Press has an actual lady shooter on the cover! I say BRAVO to that. Her name is Carly Drake...she is gorgeous and accomplished with firearms. Again I say BRAVO! There is only one thing that is really bugging me about that photo. I'm having trouble being forgiving about it because Carly IS a shooter. Anyone else know what I'm talking about??