Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magpunch...

SiG Lady

my favorite line for the ad.

Before using a MagPunch Steel Punch for any purpose, ensure the punch’s host-magazine has been removed from the accompanying firearm. Do not use a MagPunch Steel Punch at any time while its host-magazine is seated in a firearm—doing so is not only extremely unsafe, but may result in damage to the firearm as well.

Before using a MagPunch Steel Punch for any purpose, ensure the punch’s host-magazine has been removed from the accompanying firearm. Do not use a MagPunch Steel Punch at any time while its host-magazine is seated in a firearm—doing so is not only extremely unsafe, but may result in damage to the firearm as well.

:blink:

Yeh, at first glance this looks like a potentially useful tool (smashing car windows of bad guys just before you pepper-spray them), but when you think of the cautions you'd have to take in USING this (reloading comes to mind), it becomes a questionable exercise. Also, do you install one of these on ALL your mags (so you'd have access to the tool no matter which mag you were using) or do you swap out mags (time-consuming) to install the one mag you've designated as the Magpunch mag...? I dunno. It has limitations. Clever idea, but with limitations. Tap-Rack-Puncture. Ouch.

While I definately see a use for this for LE/military personnel and maybe homedefense in some situations, I do not see how it could possibly be marketable at $30.00 each!

You know there is someone out there who will buy it :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Those make more sense than the Magpunch.

BTW: I have to add, having been in the glass business years ago ... in the video, when that guy uses the magpunch to break that piece of "tempered glass" ........... umm tempered glass breaks into millions of pieces, not a dozen shards of glass like shown. <_<