Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sean Penn Needs A Holster

You know you've hit rock-bottom as an actor when you're driving a 1987 Buick Grand National. Maybe instead, you should take up a collection to buy Sean a zipper.........for his mouth.

What should he be driving, a Hummer? Benz? Ferrari? I think a 16-year-old Buick is modest and unpretentious.

If his car is an indication he has hit rock bottom, what does that say about his Grock 9 and Smiff .38? :P

Fortunately, I had the good sense to buy a Colt 38. Can I help it if celebrities idolize my gun collection? :)

Yeah, I get the concept of the "low-profile mobile," but what's a super-politico Hollywood schmuck doing with a polluting gas-guzzler? Shouldn't he be driving a '96 Honda Accord or something? Maybe that'll be his new ride. Who knows...

How true! The Grand National was introduced with little fanfare from the press, as the Ford 5.0 HO Mustang was released the same time. I think Popular Hot Rodding was the magazine I picked up to read a review on the new GN. On the cover was the 5.0 Mustang with the caption" The Musclecar is Back! Fords new HO 5.0 Mustang". In comparing performance, the bigger Buick with 2 less cylinders beat the Ford in 0-60, ET, Top speed, everything but slalom! But Ford has image and popularity, like Sean Penn, But I'll never understand why!!! A little musclecar history: The 70 Buick GS Stage 1 455 was the #9 fastest production car of all times according to Musclecar Magazine. 420 dyno'd HP, 510 ft. lbs. torque at 2800 RPM Nuff said! I will try to be a little lower keyed about being a Buick freak however, till this whole Sean Penn thing blows over! B)

Sean Penn? I say we get him a '69 Pinto with a full tank of gas .............

I liked Letterman's comment the other night that after the Marines rolled into Baghdad, they immediately toppled the statue .............. of Sean Penn!

Real question is: Why do people like Sean Penn, anti-gun Senators Feinstein & Boxer get to have a covetted California concealed handgun permit while you and I will never be granted a permit? I guese their lives are just more valuable than yours or mine.

There ain't nothing wrong with a deep black Buick Regal Grand National.

3.8 liters of turbo-charged power in a luxurous package. I had an '80 regal that when drunk, thought it was a Grand National. :)

I'm sure Penn or any celebrity can produce at least one written death threat he has received. An "I'm gonna kill you" note scrawled by a psycho constitutes "good cause" for a concealed handgun license in California. I guess even in Marin county. The rest of us who have to worry about less overt threats generally don't have "good cause." However, some counties and municipalities are more lenient about what they consider good cause. Once you get out of the major metropolitan areas, it's a whole lot easier to get a license.

Real question is: Why do people like Sean Penn, anti-gun Senators Feinstein & Boxer get to have a covetted California concealed handgun permit while you and I will never be granted a permit? I guese their lives are just more valuable than yours or mine.

Actually I do have a concealed carry permit. That's because I was blessed enough to move from SoCal to Washington state. God's country!