Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Summer Blast

Just received word from the shotgun side match that they can still take 3 competitors on Saturday morning, everything else is full at this time.

Don't forget about the pistol side matches as well........

What :surprise: two weeks out and the Main Match (Shotgun) still has some slots.

I saw where Linda has a couple of Friday slots for the Pistol Side match. :roflol:

Just yanking your chain Larry, :cheers:

Alan

You just made the list..............

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just received word from the shotgun side match that they can still take 3 competitors on Saturday morning, everything else is full at this time.

What :surprise: two weeks out and the Main Match (Shotgun) still has some slots.

I saw where Linda has a couple of Friday slots for the Pistol Side match. :roflol:

Alan

Now the real question is where am I on that list? Top? Middle? Bottom? :roflol:

Alan

Now the real question is where am I on that list? Top? Middle? Bottom? :roflol:

And as most of the shooters will tell you (and certainly ALL of the staff), it is probably safer to be on Larry's list than on mine. . . I haven't started squadding Summer Blast yet. :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

And as most of the shooters will tell you (and certainly ALL of the staff), it is probably safer to be on Larry's list than on mine. . . I haven't started squadding Summer Blast yet. :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I just emailed Linda with my 2nd (and I promise LAST) squadding request for Summer Blast. I might be on her list now, but if someone will remind me of that particular treat Linda is fond of, I might be able to make it up to her.

Bruce

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I just emailed Linda with my 2nd (and I promise LAST) squadding request for Summer Blast. I might be on her list now, but if someone will remind me of that particular treat Linda is fond of, I might be able to make it up to her.

Bruce

coffee and chocolates.... the good stuff, not that cheap crap from walmart... haa haa haa

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Bruce

coffee and chocolates.... the good stuff, not that cheap crap from walmart... haa haa haa

I went with Godiva Creme Brulee' coffee and Godiva Chocolates, but she is more fond of another type of chocolate...can't remember which kind though. But beware...it only gets you out of the doghouse temporarily. :ph34r:

Forum members make sure you wear you name tag at the Summer Blast.

We are announcing a new incentive....if you check in with your name tag on we will enter you into a drawing for a prize that is set aside for forum members. We are cuurently working to secure a nice prize.

Also we would like to get all the forum members at the end of each half day to gather for a group photo near the registration area.

----------SNIP----------------------------------

Stay tuned for more details.

Larry

Just a bump as a reminder for those forum members going to Summer Blast. :cheers:

Larry,

I hope there is no truth to the rumor that "Radio Lew" is the "nice prize"........ :ph34r:

Mike

We are announcing a new incentive....if you check in with your name tag on we will enter you into a drawing for a prize that is set aside for forum members. We are cuurently working to secure a nice prize.

Also we would like to get all the forum members at the end of each half day to gather for a group photo near the registration area.

Larry

Just a bump as a reminder for those forum members going to Summer Blast. :cheers:

Larry,

I hope there is no truth to the rumor that "Radio Lew" is the "nice prize"........ :ph34r:

Mike

"name tag" ? what is this name tag?

Larry

Larry,

Mike

It's a word document found in a thread at the top of the Match announcements forum as a sticky for name tags.

Just edit it to suit. link

Larry

Larry,

Mike

It's a word document found in a thread at the top of the Match announcements forum as a sticky for name tags.

Just edit it to suit. link

Thanks!!

4 of the big field courses have been set up. The art work is over the top thanks to Bob Pateirno.

Those of you attending the match, makesure you leave extra time for the side matches. Like years past the ladies will be serving lunch on the range for a very small fee.

Heading to the range on Tuesday to continue working. I will not have acess to the computer until in the evening, so I will be slow to respond to most emails and messages.

Larry

Typing this slow for Alan.

Just came from the range. Looking real good, weather looks like it will be a little warm but no too terrible for this time of year.

Be prepared to step on the gas this year as we are leaving 98% of the targets wide open. Only about 2 no shoots per stage if that many and very limited hard cover!

See you at the match.

My offerings have been purchased and will be properly stored until time to journey to the Blast.

Lindt Lindor Truffles, Dark Chocolate with a Smooth Filling. :cheers:

Bruce

You're screwed anyway Bruce. The AF is letting me make summer blast :devil:

My offerings have been purchased and will be properly stored until time to journey to the Blast.

Lindt Lindor Truffles, Dark Chocolate with a Smooth Filling. :cheers:

Bruce

You're screwed anyway Bruce. The AF is letting me make summer blast :devil:

when are you shooting?