Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are you man enough?...or the myth of a pink gun

GentlemanJim

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the 'distraction' factor is legitimate, as it applies to the Pink Gun here. I used to do that at match time with low-cut, frilly tank tops and expensive perfume. Seemed to work. :lol::rolleyes:

Somehow that does not fit your perceived persona... <_<

I still have my doubts about Jim and his guns but Nancis AR is killer, good looking rifle.----------Larry

Thanks Larry...I like it too :)

Are we gonna see you in Tulsa?

Still undecided, have some surgery on my arm set up for the 5th, really dont want to put it off. Still have a day or two to decide.--------------Larry

Jim,

I'm disapppointed. The handguard on your rifle has been neglected. I do like the sticker though. I've got a Superman sticker on mine. I went to go shoot with a friend of mine who lives about 6 hours away. His local club is all about the tactical geat. Guys there had their MOLLE gear vests, thigh holsters, chest pouches for rifle mags, all the "correct" gear. They laughed at my Superman. :angry: So after all was said and done, I think their fastest was about 20 sec. (this was a time + match, IDPAish scoring) behind me. All those guys with their quad rails and red dots and black (or desert camo) gear were a little taken aback. Laugh at Superman will they... :D

Jim,

I'm disapppointed. The handguard on your rifle has been neglected. I do like the sticker though. I've got a Superman sticker on mine. I went to go shoot with a friend of mine who lives about 6 hours away. His local club is all about the tactical geat. Guys there had their MOLLE gear vests, thigh holsters, chest pouches for rifle mags, all the "correct" gear. They laughed at my Superman. :angry: So after all was said and done, I think their fastest was about 20 sec. (this was a time + match, IDPAish scoring) behind me. All those guys with their quad rails and red dots and black (or desert camo) gear were a little taken aback. Laugh at Superman will they... :D

One of the most basic of all tenets.... Don't tug on Supermans cape.... :closedeyes:

Well, the 'distraction' factor is legitimate, as it applies to the Pink Gun here. I used to do that at match time with low-cut, frilly tank tops and expensive perfume. Seemed to work. :lol::rolleyes:

Actually I think that if I were to wear somthing low cut and frilly the distraction factor would be HUGE. Not for the same reasons though. ;)