Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can it be True

Bubber

Just heard some nasty rumor that ....Cliff won the Revolver Division at the World Shoot.......Qualifier Match.... El Conquitidor :bow::cheers:

Good Job.. Coors Light for everybody...Cliff's buying

Ok, Ok, Ok. I'm back. Now someone please tell Carmoney to stop calling me every hour. You sound a little needy Mike....

The WS match was very much like the Nationals only more no shoots and the smaller IPSC targets. We shot the same plans on most stages but tweaked with the benefit of hindsight. I only had one Melvin and it was the last stage, which was a big improvement from the first match for me. Out of the 5 revos, only Phil and I made major. My ammo was almost exactly the same as the first match but other dropped of quite a bit. I don't know about Jerry, he didn't shoot with us. I shot with Smitty FL, Sharyn, Lefty 45, Luke, and Pat Sweeney plus a few other bottom feeders. We just had a good time. The match didn't matter at all for the revos so we just goofed off most of the time. When the scores came in, it was a surprise. I never saw Jerry. He left right after the match was over so he didn't see the scores unless someone called him.

I guess ole Hoppy is right, " I will do my best..........."

I give all the credit to Bob Perdue and the North Mountain Moonclip Holder, Randy Lee and Apex Tactical, and Dave Hearth and Hearthco Moonclips. All I had to do was stay out of the way.

And Stanley....

Cliff,

This is bad news for Chris (my son), after seeing your Nationals match results, and the fact that you did not shoot this weekend, he asked Dave if you were at home, huddled in a corner in the fetal position.

Redemption must feel good for you but it is going to crush him!

I say make him piss in a cup.......that's right drug test him......... :cheers:

He probably pisses Silver Bullets :blink:

I had to edit this because I spelt piss wrong........ :cheers:

Mark, Are you going to hold the cup....I don't miss much.

The funny thing was there was no plaque for high revolver. They had a plaque for high modified (2 shooters) but claimed there was not one for revo (5 shooters). I think they gave it Jerry when he signed up.

Unfortunately, I didn't get video of Cliff on all stages (there's two missing), so I filled one in with another awesome Floridian, appropriately attired for the music...

CONGRATULATIONS, CLIFF!!!

See the man in action ---> El Conquistador

:D

Cliff,

Women are making videos of you now?!

I guess it's true what they say about you-

Men fear you , women want you

Dave