Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new car

chp5

I've been driving SUVs for 12 years now. I recently traded in my SUV (my wife still has a Suburban) for a new infinity G35 Sport.

306 HP in a relativley light car, paddle gear shifters on the wheel (similar to the BMW Tiptronic), tight sport suspension and an awesome stereo :cheers:

I take country roads drives everyday - it's almost thereputic. I can't stop smiling :D

This is a stock photo, but my exact car and color. 516258.jpg

I've been driving SUVs for 12 years now. I recently traded in my SUV (my wife still has a Suburban) for a new infinity G35 Sport.

306 HP in a relativley light car, paddle gear shifters on the wheel (similar to the BMW Tiptronic), tight sport suspension and an awesome stereo :cheers:

I take country roads drives everyday - it's almost thereputic. I can't stop smiling :D

This is a stock photo, but my exact car and color. 516258.jpg

awesome cars I just got the 35x a month ago ...it is my second g35 had the orginal 2003 sport model. Had to get the X this time cause the sport was difficult in the snow. These cars a real fast 0 to 60 in 5.5 seconds and corner like a dream...hell you can come off a tight ramp faster than the cars are going on the freeway......If i lived in warm weather I would have gotten a nother sport model...mine is liquid platinum with graphite interior....think i will go wash it now as well :cheers:

awesome cars I just got the 35x a month ago ...it is my second g35 had the orginal 2003 sport model. Had to get the X this time cause the sport was difficult in the snow. These cars a real fast 0 to 60 in 5.5 seconds and corner like a dream...hell you can come off a tight ramp faster than the cars are going on the freeway......If i lived in warm weather I would have gotten a nother sport model...mine is liquid platinum with graphite interior....think i will go wash it now as well :cheers:

I'm in Georgia, so no snow.

Does the X (all wheel drive) handle differently than your 03 Sport?

Nice!! I really want one of those new G37 coupes and keep telling myself I'll get one as soon as I graduate from grad school and get a real job :)

The new G37 coupes are awosome. With kids, a coupe wasn't in the picture for me. What are you studying?

I'm in Georgia, so no snow.

Does the X (all wheel drive) handle differently than your 03 Sport?

the all wheel drive does not kick in unless the rear wheels spin being its summer I never had it in all wheel...but the steering wheel feel is slightly heavier that my first car ...still goes around corners on rails :D

The new G37 coupes are awosome. With kids, a coupe wasn't in the picture for me. What are you studying?

I've been studying computer science at Indiana University since 2002... got the B.S., M.S., and now working on the elusive Ph.D. Most of my friends were smart enough to quit after the Masters and get real jobs -- one of them now drives a 2006 Lancer Evolution MR (6-speed top of the line model).

The Infiniti G - the grown-up's 350Z !

Exactly - with room for the kids B) It's the same engine as the Z BTW.

My son is 11 and now LOVES cars. He researches them on the Internet and can probably tell you how much HP and torque your car has :blink: He drives his mom crazy with car talk.

Edited by chp5

The ATESSA system Nissan used is very sophisticated, same as the system on the GT-R Skyline

http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/item/pr...kyline-gtr.html

Yea nissan really has been putting some cutting edge tech out in there machines for the money and the reliablity factor no body really can touch the G35. If MY car has every kicked in the ATESSA system it was so seemless I did not even notice it. I know I will notice it in the winter though.... :D

Edited by nipplehead

The ATESSA system Nissan used is very sophisticated, same as the system on the GT-R Skyline

http://www.gofastvideo.com/gallery/item/pr...kyline-gtr.html

If MY car has every kicked in the ATESSA system it was so seemless I did not even notice it. I know I will notice it in the winter though.... :D

Let me drive it :D

It probably has at some point, but from what I understand it IS pretty seamless.

You'd probably notice the difference if you went back to a standard G35. My Sentra has an LSD, and I really see the difference it makes when I drive a FWD car without one...