Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

I always play coy!!!!!

create sexual innuendo in conversation, or not?

You resort to innuendo? figured you would just ask them....LOL

If you don;t make the first move..I would say Not

Your place or hers for the first time.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is an option, OF COURSE!! The more the merrier!!!

I love this one... works like a charm!!!

When shopping for that special woman in your life at Christmas time, get the HOT sales lady to try the clothes on for you, or not?

Jeez I feel like I have too many questions to respond to.

Not to jack the thread, but just to update things for accuracy's sake;

I was married to the "last Latina" recently released on my recognisance, ie divorced, and no not for straying or doing any of the things in this thread.

Yes, I have a new girlfriend, yes she is as described, and no I don't have any pictures yet, Tio Nemo. But will see what I can do just to be fair.

As to the question posed above, I'd have to go ribbed, and since the joke is hanging there, I turn them inside out, for MY pleasure. :goof:

And dirty is fine, I like detailed requests and instructions. No IDPA "Figure it out" stuff with traps I didn't see coming, let me know how things work and how best to "run the course" and I'll take it from there. Coaching is also fine, so long as it's dirty. :blush:

OK, differnt tak, let's clean it up a little...

Best Role Model / Champion in MMA;

Randy Coutre or Matt Hughes?

Posting Guidelines

Attitude

Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.

[...]

Please do not post offensive material. If you wouldn't want your 10 year-old to read it, please don't post it. If in doubt about your post's content, please PM a Moderator before posting.

Is there a provision that justifies this topic so long as "adult content" is included in the title???

I was married to the "last Latina" recently released on my recognisance, ie divorced, and no not for straying or doing any of the things in this thread.

Yes, I have a new girlfriend, yes she is as described, and no I don't have any pictures yet, Tio Nemo. But will see what I can do just to be fair.

As to the question posed above, I'd have to go ribbed, and since the joke is hanging there, I turn them inside out, for MY pleasure. :goof:

And dirty is fine, I like detailed requests and instructions. No IDPA "Figure it out" stuff with traps I didn't see coming, let me know how things work and how best to "run the course" and I'll take it from there. Coaching is also fine, so long as it's dirty. :blush:

RANDY!

I like Matt but Randy is the man.

40 yr old virgin or porky's

RANDY!

I like Matt but Randy is the man.

40 yr old virgin or porky's

- Matt

- 40 Year old virgin

Next Q here....

Stippled, G tape, or plain??