Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singlestack - have you ever heard of "Constructive Dismissal"??? x

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In employment law, constructive dismissal, also called constructive discharge, is where an employee resigns because of their employer's behaviour. The employee must prove that the behaviour was unfair — that the employer's actions amounted to a fundamental breach of contract or the law.

The employee may resign over a single serious incident or over a pattern of incidents. Generally, the employee must have resigned soon after the incident.

The notion of constructive dismissal comes from the concept that (as it is phrased in United Kingdom law) "An employer must not, without reasonable or proper cause, conduct himself in a manner calculated or likely to destroy or seriously damage the relationship of trust and confidence between the employer and the employee."

I have now. :D

Singlestack - have you ever heard of "Constructive Dismissal"??? x

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In employment law, constructive dismissal, also called constructive discharge, is where an employee resigns because of their employer's behaviour. The employee must prove that the behaviour was unfair — that the employer's actions amounted to a fundamental breach of contract or the law.

The employee may resign over a single serious incident or over a pattern of incidents. Generally, the employee must have resigned soon after the incident.

The notion of constructive dismissal comes from the concept that (as it is phrased in United Kingdom law) "An employer must not, without reasonable or proper cause, conduct himself in a manner calculated or likely to destroy or seriously damage the relationship of trust and confidence between the employer and the employee."

I have now. :D

So if we start to ignore you and your non-compliance with the rules (they are not just ANY old rules, they are ZH's rules) - you might just drift away in a constructively dismissed sort of way??? Yes????? or no?

So if we start to ignore you and your non-compliance with the rules (they are not just ANY old rules, they are ZH's rules) - you might just drift away in a constructively dismissed sort of way??? Yes????? or no?

No way! He's having too much fun violating the rules (we get so few opportunities :P ).

Martin and Lewis or Amos and Andy?

Martin and Lewis

[vegas show tune]

Baby blow me...a kiss as your leaving sugar. Just blow me...a kiss goodbye.

And always think about me, as you're going down...your list. Baby blow me... a kiss...

[/vegas show tune]

Danny Kaye or Gene Kelley

Martin and Lewis or Amos and Andy?

Martin and Lewis

[vegas show tune]

Baby blow me...a kiss as your leaving sugar. Just blow me...a kiss goodbye.

And always think about me, as you're going down...your list. Baby blow me... a kiss...

[/vegas show tune]

Danny Kaye or Gene Kelley

Danny Kaye

Ma and Pa Kettle or Petticoat Junction

Edited by mjbine