Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Nemo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my "Official Ballot" in the mail today! Already voted and put in the mailbox!

-JPL

OK, WA members are getting them already.

I'm in AZ, I'll post as soon as I get mine, it didn't come in today.

Just got my "Official Ballot" in the mail today! Already voted and put in the mailbox!

-JPL

I figure I'll get mine sometime in the next two weeks. Hopefully.

I got my Limited Nats envelope from Sedro. It came on the 30th of July, it was postmarked...

wait for it

June 29th! :surprise::blink:

One month to go from Washington to Pa.

Nice.

-JPL

I figure I'll get mine sometime in the next two weeks. Hopefully.

I got my Limited Nats envelope from Sedro. It came on the 30th of July, it was postmarked...

wait for it

June 29th! :surprise::blink:

One month to go from Washington to Pa.

Nice.

Something like that happened to me for the Open Nationals. It had been over 3 weeks and I called and asked them to cancel the first and send another. The second one arrived and the next day the first one they mailed was delivered postmarked 30 days earlier. i wondered if the first one had been held up in customs or something.

Charles Bond

I wonder how these votes shake out by Area's? I would be willing to bet there are alot of votes east of the Mississippi.

DaG

The last time I looked there was not a significant difference in number of members. I might assume that of the shooters in the east there are a higher number of active shooters but I say that just because USPSA started in the west.

What will make the difference in this election is the motivation of the candidates to work and get out the vote for the candidate they are supporting.

Charles Bond

***READ THIS***

I am opening up this thread for now, to allow the voting poll to continue.

Please...DO NOT POST on this thread!!!

Administrator note:

Brian and I have both been away for a bit, and the Moderator team did a good job on getting on top of this thread before it got out of hand.

Here is the deal. If you don't agree with how things are run around here, you don't complain about it on the forum. If you have an issue, get with me or Brian about it...in a PM or an email.

I'll probably go back through this thread tomorrow (after some sleep) and clean out most all of the static.

(We used to have an option for a "poll only", but we lost that with one of the software upgrades.)

Thanks,

Kyle F.

Administrator

Just wandering why the numbers dont add up. I show 223 votes but the count only adds to 182. The percentages are not right either.

Could it be due to some 'Null Votes' ???

I want to remind anyone who looked at the poll results without voting and accidentially entered a "null" vote or who regret their poll vote because they voted before they read the comments of the candidates in the Front Sight Article which is now available at uspsa.org/members (bottom of the page) that you now have another chance. There is another poll on the USPSA Election Forum.

Charles Bond

It's going to be kind of interesting to see how this poll, with 423 votes, compares to the real thing. I'm guessing this will be nearly 10% of the total votes cast. If we have 15k members & 25-30% of them vote, I would think that would be a pretty good turnout. No, I'm not giving odds one way or the other! :rolleyes:

Any other opinions? How many voted the last time there was a presidential vote?

MLM