Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for poking the bear.

Also, the best way to poke the bear at this point would be to find a bigger bear to do the poking for you. I would suggest going to the head bear for the forums.

Let the hunt begin!

I vote for poking the bear.

Also, the best way to poke the bear at this point would be to find a bigger bear to do the poking for you. I would suggest going to the head bear for the forums.

Let the hunt begin!

One should always remember the old saw..... " If you jump on the bandwagon you may get hit by the horn."

Also.... The search for the bear might end up looking like an Internet version of the movie Clue........

Search for the bear. Hahahahaha. I tried the search function, I swear. I didnt find him. Just to clarify, I want Z to poke the bear, not me (I had nothing to do with this; these are not the posts you are looking for).

post-6888-1184118293.jpg

Why is it OK for someone in authority to joke around and have fun in utter anonymity, I assume with someone they know, but not OK, for us to do it.

If the search for the bear is anything like the search for another bear that was from Outer Mongolia!!! then we have the makings for a lynching, or a witch burning.

My point being, the "infamous Dogs Bollux" that bear poking was among friends, and yet they got banned.

just wondering, Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Why is it OK for someone in authority to joke around and have fun in utter anonymity, I assume with someone they know, but not OK, for us to do it.

If the search for the bear is anything like the search for another bear that was from Outer Mongolia!!! then we have the makings for a lynching, or a witch burning.

My point being, the "infamous Dogs Bollux" that bear poking was among friends, and yet they got banned.

just wondering, Trapr

PM sent

Personally, I'm just glad that someone else is under attack now, my avatar remains and my "new" avatar statement is "bearable". :unsure:

Reminds me of, as a kid, watching the bully beat the shit out of another kid and - while sorry for the other guy - just being glad it wasn't me.... :cheers:

OMG! I just had to Google "Astroglide". Never heard of it before. Man oh man. :blink:

Kinda live a sheltered life do ya...? :D

Maybe a tad..... Too much time (read YEARS) spent playing crew chief and turning wrenches on dirt track late models but at least I have no input on the divorce thread!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This is a fun thread...

BUT, if anyone has a real problem with the nickname thing let us know...

PM me or another mod and we can take care of it.

Well, I do.... but that's simply for selfish reasons. I like the other title... only because I had some input in it.... :lol:

just wondering, Trapr

That is pretty easy to answer. Mr. Dogs Bollux wasn't funny to a lot of people and pissed a few off pretty good...maybe they/we just didn't get the humor. All the while...I had to hear about it...which created a shit load of work for this volunteer. Which the work is no big deal by itself...but, cleaning out the crapper can get to be crappy after a lot of the s-o-s. (If you'd like to talk about this some more, we need to do it off the main forum...feel free to PM or email me.)

Z,

Cool new look.

:bow:

Really, if anybody ever has an issue with any of the nicknames...at all...let me know and I'll fix them. I take care of requests like that all the time. (But, I will be gone until the start of next week. If you need action sooner, get with Brian.)

OK, due to interanational time change, I was sleeping while you jokers were deciding I needed to attack the Bear!!

So, here are some belated responses:

Personally, I'm just glad that someone else is under attack now, my avatar remains and my "new" avatar statement is "bearable". :unsure:

Reminds me of, as a kid, watching the bully beat the shit out of another kid and - while sorry for the other guy - just being glad it wasn't me.... :cheers:

So you take pleasure in my plight??? NOTED

Well, I do.... but that's simply for selfish reasons. I like the other title... only because I had some input in it.... :lol:

Sharyn, YOURS was very funny!!!!

Sharyn,

You've always impressed me with you photo-chopping skills. Do you think you can do something for Z with this?

post-473-1184126099.jpg

NO!!!!!! Nuf said!!!!

I found a new avitar :o

Jim :rolleyes:

NO the pic was not dirty in any way....just edit out of sympathy :mellow:

Jim :blink:

What a chicken you are!!!!!! Too bad i was sleeping, it sounds like it was interesting. Or were you just skerd the spotlight would be turned on YOU!!!! :)

It is all in good fun, hey anyone who dishes it out the way I do, has to be able to take it too!!! BUT........

Unlike Merlin and his fart joke, I NEVER said anything about WalMart and Baby Oil!!! That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!