Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I hate...

robomanusa

I can't say what I hate here on the forum, LOL, the thread would get deleted quickly.

changed my mind!...

God Damn women! I just spent 3500.00 on a f*#king lawyer, coulda had a nice limited gun or even bought my son a truck or car for his 16th birthday next week, but f*#k no, had to spent it on a f*#king lawyer of all things.

I better stop while I'm ahead, damn bitches!

... a touching little song that got me thru my divorce!

Guns N' Roses - G N' R Lies

I Used To Love Her

But I had To Kill Her

I Used To Love Her

But I had To Kill Her

I Knew I'd Miss Her

So I Had To Keep Her

She's Buried Right In My Back Yard :)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Well, we moved to florida a couple months ago and was living with my wifes sister until we managed to find our own place down there. Then a few weeks ago I come home from work to find all my shit piled outside...wife and kids were gone! Wife pulled our kids out of school with 4 days left, my oldest didnt get to finish final exams, ruined his education.

I got a tip they might be headed for Ohio so my wife could see some friends(some friends!) So I went straight to Sheriffs office in southern florida to file a police report. I left West Palm Beach about 6pm on a Monday, got to my sisters house in Georgia about 4am tuesday morning slept till 7am(3 hours) then woke up started calling lawyers, found one at 12 noon, got in to see a judge at 3pm tuesday, told him what happened. He awarded my ex-parte imediate custody of the kids in about 5 minutes. So I finally found out wife and kids were indeed in Ohio, so I faxed sheriffs office up here a copy of the order and said im quite a ways away, but Im on the way, LOL...wasnt nothing getting in my way! I finally left Georgia about 6pm tuesday evening, made it to Ohio at 7am Wed. morning, lol. I was cranking and on a mission.

Found exactly where she was at about 8am called sheriff, they got a deputy to me as quick as possible I handed him a notorzed copy of the order. He went beat on the door, woke them all up and I now have my kids :)

Wife is pissed......but WTF, I made sure I was going the legal route and act like a responsible parent.

Advice from a man who has been there!

As far as the welfare of your children....NEVER ever give an inch, never give in, never give up!

Fight till hell freezes over ..and then some!

Forget the money it costs...it doesnt matter, its only the kids that matter!

Best of luck...I hope you and your kids get past this all ok!!

PS dont blame ALL women, only a few are evil....and I was married to three of them <_<

Jim

Wow, someone that does it the smart way for a change! Believe me, I've been on the painful end of sorting out a "parental kidnapping" case before and they're messy because it must be a rule that one of the parents has to be stupid.

I had one where the mom went to the judge, asked for custody and got it, but the judge said not to leave the state with the child. What does she do a week later? You guessed it...left the state with the kid. Wow, was that judge pissed and boy was she suprised when she got arrested on a bench warrant from the same judge :surprise:

Nick,

Good luck, and good job taking care of business the right way. Sorry stuff's in the shitter right now, but it sounds like you have the stones to take care of it the right way.

Craig

Well, we moved to florida a couple months ago and was living with my wifes sister until we managed to find our own place down there. Then a few weeks ago I come home from work to find all my shit piled outside...wife and kids were gone! Wife pulled our kids out of school with 4 days left, my oldest didnt get to finish final exams, ruined his education.

<--snip

What the hell was she thinking? :blink:

Dude

Well done on doing it legally!!

MAKE SURE that when the whole process is going on, that the kids are sheltered from the process!!!

It is NOT their fight, NEVER use the kids against the other parent.

NEVER say anything bad about their mother, remember, whatever she might have done to you, she is STILL their mother.

Believe me, they will see her faults soon enough.

Divorce is a bitch, it does get better.

Nice work, The school can make some provitions for you kids to take the exams if you ask them to. Go the distance

Yes, I checked on that and will have to wait until fall as the teachers in florida wont be back until then to even send the exams thru the system up here for him to take.

So the other route I have talked to the school board here is, they have a credit recovery program where they catch up credits required by the state in order to graduate on time and they will allow me to still register him as a 10th grader.

One other problem is the slander from her so called friends, I told my wife it needs to stop or all your friends will be forking out some money for a lawyer as well, I already have a lawyer so what the f*#k do I care. I think I will just make them pay for the advice they seem to want to give out.

Ive been doing my best to keep a level head, it's hard!, the officer that come out to take my statement when she hauled ass commended me on my being calm and level headed...I just told him, I done my cryin, dont get me wrong I'm really really pissed off, but it does me,you or anyone else any good if I blow my stack and come unglued.

First thing I done when I found out was called my boss, his wife is a family judge and she was more than happy to give me advise I needed, but couldnt recommend any attorneys, something about there not supposed to be doing that. LOL