Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

peanut butter

mgcchkn

My favorite is Skippy Chunky and Whipped or Creamed Honey. 2nd place is with Strawberry Jam. 3rd place is any other peanut butter. I also like peanut butter and butter. I haven't had peanut butter on an apple for a long time, but I do remember that it was good.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like PB for baiting mouse traps.

I tried this with no luck. I was eating some PB straight from the jar and tought,"what a good mouse trap bait".

I set a good glob in all the traps to see what I get ,Oct and Nov every year they come in to get warm like clockwork...

The next day the bastards took all of the PB without setting off one trap, they even got it out of the little roll in

the metal tab HOW!!! That was it, they messed with the wrong guy!!! For the next week I reset those traps with

munster cheese everyday right after work, it was a crimescene... :wacko:

Vanilla ice cream + milk + PB+ blender, makes the best milkshake you'll ever have.

I know it was posted by a couple of folks but whoever said to put honey in a PB sandwich was genius.

• 6 years later...

Alright I wasn't going to do this but, you asked for it...Best topping EVER for Good Vanilla icecream.DP's PB & Chocolate fudge sauce: Take notes, this is complex. :rolleyes: Micro safe ramiken. Heaping table spoon of smooth PB (Jif works well) and roughly same amount of Hershey's chocolate syrup."Mike" it 10-15 sec, stir and repeat until smooth and hot. DO NOT OVER HEAT the PB will "break" and then it's ruined, start over.But when you learn to get it right, this is THE most decadent topping for ice cream you ever tasted.And before ZHunter asks, you have to let it cool before applying it to ANY body part. :surprise:

Had this tonight. I figured I'd bump this old thread incase anyone else needed a fix.

Cookie Butter was on Shark Tank about a month ago.

I like to spread PB on Oreos, Ritz crackers, and on waffles and pancakes, then wash down with cold milk.

I might be going to the store later to pick some ice cream and Hershey's to mix with PB... I'll just start back dieting after the two containers are gone.