SiG Lady

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My repost.

edited%20amigos.jpg

Twix,  the master and me.

I was told I needed to put up something with more light on my face.  Didn't say it had to be recent!!!

Photos1.jpg

This was about '84 or so.  Working for the USN and riding american iron.  Not sure about the bandana thing, but the bike sure brings back memories.

About a month ago in Hong Kong

Photos4.jpg

This was my tour guide for the afternoon.  For the folks that have been to HK island behind me is Kwai Lan Fung (sp).  In front of me ( up the hill to the escalators!!!) is Soho.  This was just before I met up with Vince P.  The rest is a bluuuuurrr...

(Edited by 3quartertime at 9:38 pm on Feb. 27, 2003)

OK, I guess it's my turn. This is the only pic I have of me shooting. At least it is of my best side. For those of you who are into course design, only the two 8 inch round plates were engaged from "Box A" to maintain safe distance and everything else was shot as it appears. The plates were pretty beat up and I had a can of fluorescent orange paint so I painted them. The guys with orange fiber sights (like me) were not impressed, lol.

IPSC.jpg

(Edited by Ron Ankeny at 9:42 am on Feb. 28, 2003)

Dagnabbit.. just when I'd found two non-embarrassing photos of me on the web (which wasn't easy, given the existence of shots like this and this).

Unka Bill and I sporting our Maku Mozo shirts at the RGN's:

Stage7BEguys.jpg

Me in a slightly more identifiable pose (I'm in red)

TeamTillmanSM.JPG

(going for the "first gratuitious post of a BE shirt" award)

SigLady,

You asked about the Smyth Bros., but are you sure you didn't REALLY mean the "Super Heroes"........... they look like a couple of really "cool dudes"!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Well SigLady, even the Blues Brothers had to start SOMEWHERE.  Who knows to what the "Super Heroes" have aspired today!!!!  They might have graduated to wearing boxer shorts on their heads!!!!!!! ;-)

Jeff

Quote: from Jeffro on 9:33 pm on Feb. 28, 2003

Well SigLady, even the Blues Brothers had to start SOMEWHERE.  Who knows to what the "Super Heroes" have aspired today!!!!  They might have graduated to wearing boxer shorts on their heads!!!!!!! ;-)

Jeff

right on jeff! its boxers these days, and cuz demands black ones!

Jeff

right on jeff! its boxers these days, and cuz demands black ones!

Ebraketurn,

If cuz wears black boxers, they could be camos!!!!!

Hope all is well.  Safe shootin' and Happy Trails,

Jeff

"If we had taken off the sunglasses, nobody would recognize us at a match."         --Even Skaarer

(left to right: Phil Dunlop, NewZealand/Julien Boit, France/Even Skaarer, Norway)

~~National Team Members~~

WSXIII-Even&Julien.jpg

~~WSXIII~~

(Edited by SiG Lady at 9:17 pm on Mar. 2, 2003)

Well, I dragged one of the best teams in the house down to fourth place in the winter league action, but we got trophies for it anyway. There are actually five team members; two ran screaming after about five weeks with me and aren't present for the photo. Pictured are (L-R) Ron, Stuart, and SiG Lady. Missing are Paul, Don and Steve (Steve is the poor soul whose place I took for the season).

Ron's concluding remark: "Oh, we've been fourth place before..." How diplomatic.

ClassicalBrass4th.jpg