Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Caspian Mags

konkapot

Hmmm. They don't show as available on line.

And its important to note, that these appear to be the old style traditional Caspian mags, converted from the same mag bodies as the 9mm/38 Super ones...... not the new TZ based mags that will hold 19 rounds, coming soon?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quick bump to see if there is any status information.

I called caspian two weeks ago and asked. I was told that the manufacturer keeps pushing the date back on them and the latest time frame he had was the end of July. Because he had been burned several times by quoting what his manufacturer tells him, he was relunctant to say what he did and I would not hold him to it.

Hope for the best case and expect the worst.

Quick bump to see if there is any status information.

I called caspian two weeks ago and asked. I was told that the manufacturer keeps pushing the date back on them and the latest time frame he had was the end of July. Because he had been burned several times by quoting what his manufacturer tells him, he was relunctant to say what he did and I would not hold him to it.

Hope for the best case and expect the worst.

Well, at least Caspian and the magazine mfg are consistent - they both keep pushing the date back. <_<

I got the same "end of July" quote last week from my smith, who in turn got it from Caspian/Gary. This time I've got my fingers crossed, mainly 'cause I'm really ready to get my new blaster going.

Come on Caspian!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It will be well worth the wait guys..

I just found out that these mags are being made from a new material. That's right, not steel, not Stainless and not Titanium..it'll be somthing called unobtainium as soon as they obtain enough unobtanium they'll start shipping.