Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not good at this editting thing, so I hope this doesn't come out all fubar'd .

P. Sweeney

M. Carmoney

B. Perdue

N. Colon

P. DeBerry

V. Sargentini

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek

C. Walsh

G. Whitfield

D. Carden

L. Fay

J. Bagakis

D. Margues

H. Morrell

Walter Mitty

D. Jarrell

Possibles from the wait list:

P. Griggs

D. Gomez + one

R. Davis

G. Cuttitta

I hope I haven't left anyone out. Like I said, I am not good at this editting thing. :unsure:

170 and a wake-up.

Wait list opens in 5 days. :D

We are up to 21!

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Just got the call this morning from my SC. Tulsa here I come :D Where is everybody staying? What is the best hotel?

Tom

Can we agree on a hotel and get a block of rooms?

Bob

After last years fiasco with our hotel reservations for the Area 5 match, my hotel making reservation powers have been stripped from me. :D But, I believe, at least the people I am planning on traveling with, are going to attempt the match hotel. Whatever that is. <_<

Dan Z. and I are planning to hit the waiting list.

Our club got a spot for the MT Nats, but not one for Tulsa.

So if we both get a slot add 2 to the Revo count. B)

Jim, will you carry some of my ammo....I know yours doesn't weigh very much.

I'd be happy to, if you guys can help me get on your squad! :wacko:

I am thinking of trying something different this year. In the never ending search for another tenth, I am thinking about leaving the primers out as well this year.

Alright Tom! Don't know where anyone is staying yet, since they haven't posted a match hotel. I think Nemo is staying at the Best Western out by the airport where he is flying in. I am going to wait and see if the match hotel is not to exorbitant and hopefully stay there.

If Jim and Dan get slots off the waiting list then we will be at 24. The ball is starting to roll and gain momentum. :D

A certain bald-headed guy who has run-along needs to come-along and hop-along on the revolver band wagon. <_<

169 and a wake-up.

four days til the wait list opens!

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Isn't it proper that the guy who's home state is holding the nat's find room and board for all of his revolver buddies..... Ken.....anyone....anyone :)

Um, well, I'll do what I can. I know about a barn on the East side of town... ;)

Of course, y'all could come down for the OK Revo/Single stack sectional May 26th and do some recon. :D

The Nationals match hotel last year was nice, but the parking was less than handy (parking garage next door). Only about 12 minutes from the range.

Who says I'll never get to shoot it?????? ;)

Besides, You never know.........It may be my name drawn from the hat!!! :P

See some of you at the Mississippi Classic in May (where I will refund a MATCH FEE if there is 20 or more wheelgunners there) the rest of you I'll see you when I see you. B)

Hopalong

Isn't it proper that the guy who's home state is holding the nat's find room and board for all of his revolver buddies..... Ken.....anyone....anyone :)

Um, well, I'll do what I can. I know about a barn on the East side of town... ;)

Of course, y'all could come down for the OK Revo/Single stack sectional May 26th and do some recon. :D

The Nationals match hotel last year was nice, but the parking was less than handy (parking garage next door). Only about 12 minutes from the range.

I think Cliff already has the barn reserved :)

I'm trying to get a club slot through my section coordinator, but nobody is paying attention to Tulsa yet, and my local club's slot is for the Open/L10 National. So I'll be logging on to the waiting list later tonight.

Assuming I get the slot one way or the other, I'll be flying in to Tulsa, and would like to hook up with someone to share costs of transportation to and from the range. The Best Western Airport rates sound reasonable [from Nemo's post].

Edited by professor

Latest update before the Waiting List opens in 7 and 1/2 hours.

P. Sweeney

M. Carmoney

B. Perdue

N. Colon

P. DeBerry

V. Sargentini

T. Mainus

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek

C. Walsh

G. Whitfield

D. Carden

L. Fay

J. Bagakis

D. Margues

H. Morrell

Walter Mitty

D. Jarrell

Possibles from the wait list:

P. Griggs

D. Gomez + one

R. Davis

G. Cuttitta

Dan Z.

J. Carr

K. Ulfers

S. Penkala

Hopalong, you need to get on the train, it's going to be a great ride :D

165 and a wake-up.

I'm trying to get a club slot through my section coordinator, but nobody is paying attention to Tulsa yet, and my local club's slot is for the Open/L10 National. So I'll be logging on to the waiting list later tonight.

Assuming I get the slot one way or the other, I'll be flying in to Tulsa, and would like to hook up with someone to share costs of transportation to and from the range. The Best Western Airport rates sound reasonable [from Nemo's post].

The Best Western advertises that they have a "Local Shuttle" for various points of interest around town. You might ring them up and tell them you are attending an event at the Tulsa Police Academy and ask if they would provide shuttle service with their van. If there are a group of you running together they might offer to run you around on call.

Even if you make other arrangements it wouldn't hurt to have a backup plan to at least get you out to the range in the morning, after that I'm sure any number of us could haul you around once you get there.

On final approach to the airport be sure to look out the right side window (landing to the South) to see the range. We wave all the time (don't know why some pilots take evasive maneuvers for some reason) ;)

Pat,

If you look real close, I'm covered up with black soot from feeding the coal. ;) hey wait a minute, were not in the steam era any more........but sure were a bunch of wheelguns back then too!!!! :P

Hop...........slot # 235