Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine all filled out then.....CAN'T connect to page.... Dayumm have to re submit I guess but it is not connectng now....Dayum.. :angry:

Yup! It gave me a message that I was confirmed for the waiting list.

But now I can't get the USPSA website page to come back up. It must be getting flooded right now.

You suck.

:(

I clicked submit at 120:00:01

It took it and went to the CC page, then errored out when I tried to submit that.

My record on the USPSA Site now says

You have been waiting for a slot to the nationals since 3/29/07.

There are 24 people ahead of you on the waiting list for the LTDPRODREV nationals who had not yet been offered a slot.

:D:D:D

I now have another opportunity to see Cliff in action on the range and/or in the bar.

Well sleep tight all, I have to get up for work in 4.5 hours.

Edited by aerosigns

Yup! It gave me a message that I was confirmed for the waiting list.

But now I can't get the USPSA website page to come back up. It must be getting flooded right now.

You suck.

:(

I clicked submit at 120:00:01

It took it and went to the CC page, then errored out when I tried to submit that.

Good Luck BBunin it crashed on me but only 20 minutes later I got in .... on the list.. :) but don't know how many are ahead of me.. at least 25.. right aerosigns? later me go sleep now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

edited to ad

There are 83 people ahead of you on the waiting list for the LTDPRODREV nationals who had not yet been offered a slot.

back to bed zzzzzzzzzzzz..

Edited by Bubber

My record on the USPSA Site now says

There are 24 people ahead of you on the waiting list for the LTDPRODREV nationals who had not yet been offered a slot.

:D:D:D

I now have another opportunity to see Cliff in action on the range and/or in the bar.

Well sleep tight all, I have to get up for work in 4.5 hours.

When I hit submit on my application, it gave me an error 98. Could Not accept this submission. I don't know what might have gone wrong. So I copied the submission page and emailed it to Rob Boudrie, along with a statement of the error message.

All I noticed was that the invoice number was truncated after 20 characters, which cut off the "EV" at the end of the match ID

WAIT_A44158_LTDPRODR

instead of

WAIT_A44158_LTDPRODREV

Maybe people with shorter membership numbers when through, like "L235", because then the full match ID would be in the 20 character window.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I kept getting the 98 error message from 12:01 to 12:10, I finally logout and back in and got accepted now I only have 55 infront of me. Last year I was 7th on the list , guess I will make plans for something else incase this does not work out. Too bad we get punished for a kink in USPSA's link. :(

Last year I was involved in a discussion at midnight eastern time, and forgot to put Sam on the waiting list until 45 minutes after it opened. I thought for sure I'd screwed him out of the Nats, but he got a slot with no problem at all. I think you guys are all OK.

They must call people at night because I started at 55 in front of me just 15 minutes ago and now I am down to 47. Life is good so far, now I just need another 47 to go. Hell well I am wishing I hope it goes all the way for all of us wheel gunners to get in. We need to show that we are a growing force to be recognized. :D

They must call people at night because I started at 55 in front of me just 15 minutes ago and now I am down to 47. Life is good so far, now I just need another 47 to go. Hell well I am wishing I hope it goes all the way for all of us wheel gunners to get in. We need to show that we are a growing force to be recognized. :D

I saw where Rob or Kim mentioned that they might be able to immediately offer some slots. I suspect they had a few slots that had already been turned back in... and they put those out on the wait list... I'm down from #14 to #6 on the list. It MAY be until the slot deadline now before the numbers start decreasing again. So I suspect that on Monday evening or Tuesday morning, a bunch more slots will become available. And then of course they'll trickle back in as the 5 day clocks expire on the reissued wait list slots that aren't exercised.

When I signed off last night I was at #24.

This morning at 05:30 I was at #25?

Just now I checked and I am at #15.

I wouldn't worry. I think am confident that even USPSA enjoyed the 2006 version of "As The Wheel Turns". :lol:

When I signed off last night I was at #24.

This morning at 05:30 I was at #25?

Just now I checked and I am at #15.

I wouldn't worry. I think am confident that even USPSA enjoyed the 2006 version of "As The Wheel Turns". :lol:

I gots to practice my gozintas an my cipherin. I started at 84. You moved up 10 and I moved up one. They working on a 10 percent factoring?

Well to top all I just checked mine and I am not even showing as being registered. I have sent USPSA an e-mail and will be calling them first thing in the morning. I guess when they either answer my e-mail or give me answers on the phone tomorrow I will know where I am at. For now I am out in Never Never Land with Peter Pan and a bit confused. :blink:

Hey Bubber,

Don't worry about the math, now I am 16th.

I feel like a ping pong ball on the lottery show, that bounces around before it finally drops through the hole.

We had a system crash shortly after the wait list first went live. A number of wait list registrations were recorded by our credit card authorization system but not recorded in the USPSA database. We have been adding these manually, using the transaction sequence number from the credit card processing to determine the place in line. If you have seen your place on the increase, this is what happened. We are not inserting new applicants ahead of you - just giving those whose data made it partially into our system the place on the list they would have obtained if we didn't have the system problem.

"In Kim we trust" :D

Well, maybe the trip to A-8 was worth it after all. ;)

Slept fine myself, even went to bed before 10 PM . :P

Hopalong

Sam,

You ain't right!!!

OBTW, I got my slot from our SC today. I'm looking at the number, #0003.

I'll fill it out and send it next week. For revolver, of course!!!!

dj

And Sam,

I believe I heard you say at the AL sectional that you would be shooting revolver at Nationals. I wasn't dreaming that was I?

dj