Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colts Win!

stiracer

It was actually a total ass whipping. Throw out the runback kick off and Jones long run and "Da Bears" had no offense at all.

What I REALLY like is the fact we thrashed them in the rain when the supposed monsters of the midway and the pundits though da bears would play better in the rain.

The O line played a great game and how can you not love Bob Sanders ,,"206 pounds of hate"

I cant wait till the first home game next year when they hoist the banner in the Hoosier Dome.

What's a Steelers fan doing rooting for the Colts :huh::rolleyes:

You cheer for your conference.

I fell into that trap and wound up supporting the Bears too. A very hard thing for a Packers fan to do. I take some comfort in their losing to a nice Christian team whose coach never yells at them that plays indoors. :lol:

What's a Steelers fan doing rooting for the Colts :huh::rolleyes:

You cheer for your conference.

I fell into that trap and wound up supporting the Bears too. A very hard thing for a Packers fan to do. I take some comfort in their losing to a nice Christian team whose coach never yells at them that plays indoors. :lol:

Come on AikiDale you are not gonna jump on the whole Dome team band wagon are you?

I don't care where you are if it is - 40 and the wind is blowing your hands are every bit as cold as mine are, and they get just as numb! so the theory of Dome teams not being able to take the elements is actually a mute point, unless being in packer land makes you impervious to inclement weather?......................I think not..............lol

It does however probably make you a better fisherman...............!

Go Colts!

Congratulations to the Colts. Clearly the better team in Superbowl XLI.

Mr.Ball,

You are certainly a gentleman!

And i can't wait to see you in a Colts Hat...................?

Mr.Ball,

You are certainly a gentleman!

And i can't wait to see you in a Colts Hat...................?

I do own both a Colts T-shirt and sweatshirt and would have been wearing them on Sunday had the Colts played any one of the other 30 teams, but loyalty to the Bears runs deep . . .

Come on AikiDale you are not gonna jump on the whole Dome team band wagon are you?

No I'm not. The Colts did a great job yesterday and deserved their win. However; football should be played outdoors regardless of the weather. Yesterday's game was glorious. And a big WELL DONE! to the fans who stuck it out in that downpour.

No I'm not. The Colts did a great job yesterday and deserved their win. However; football should be played outdoors regardless of the weather. Yesterday's game was glorious. And a big WELL DONE! to the fans who stuck it out in that downpour.

We can agree on that!.............football should be played outside!.......Did you get a look at our new dome ?.........the damn lid rolls back to let the weather in if you want!.............but i'll bet you it never works on game day ;) ...................lol

Edited by stiracer

Bob Sanders is the heart and soul of that defense...I have never seen someone fly around the field and make plays like him. Between saving the game with the Pats with that blocked pass (after flying 20 yards through the air) and the interception late in the game sealing the Bear's fate.

Anyone who can't or couldn't see Peyton Manning as one of (if not the) best QB's in the game doesn't know much about football. Dominic Rhodes had a huge game too.

Rex Grossman fumbling two snaps....that had to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Brian Urlacher is an absolute monster....homeboy is built like a coke machine and runs the 40 in around 4.2.

Bob Sanders is the heart and soul of that defense...I have never seen someone fly around the field and make plays like him. Between saving the game with the Pats with that blocked pass (after flying 20 yards through the air) and the interception late in the game sealing the Bear's fate.

Anyone who can't or couldn't see Peyton Manning as one of (if not the) best QB's in the game doesn't know much about football. Dominic Rhodes had a huge game too.

Rex Grossman fumbling two snaps....that had to be the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Brian Urlacher is an absolute monster....homeboy is built like a coke machine and runs the 40 in around 4.2.

Yeah your right about all that..........but what about that offensive line never budging!..............That Jake was a thing of torment for the Monsters of the midway!.............I have been quiet for awhile but i have been watching your posts and damn if aren't a colts fan!............GO COLTS!

Went to meet a friend downtown on Sunday night. I can tell you it was INSANE!!! The temp had to be zero or less and the streets and sidewalks were filled. The yelling and honks were so loud I had to go inside to use my phone, and to get warm! Winning that game was just what this city needed. It's really cold here folks. Monday morning I was making breakfast and my dad called to talk about the game. I looked at the temp and said it was 6 degrees at my house. My friend started laughing. When I hung up I ask her what was so funny. She said I missed the minus sign!!!

It's cold here but the blue fever is keeping us all nice and toasty!!!

I was glad to see that the weather actually did have an effect on the game.

I'm in agreement that football should be played outdoors. Domes are great for fair weather fans, but I don't think they're good for the game.

Congratulations to the Colts!