Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tactical Class Muzzlebrake ?

paraman1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, Benny let you put that beyootiful brake on THAT!! :P.....next you'll say you only shoot 55gr. bullets :o

Mike, is that a mid length gas sys. 16"? or an 18"?

Dude, I hope you can make Feb. 17.

Trapr

No No No.. Only 45gr bulk pack.. I am there on the 16th of an evening..

It is a 16" Wilson 1-8 with the mid-length gas stuff, JP SS LMOS/Buffer, and JP Front sight thingy. Notice the adjustable gas block not adjusting gas. The non-gas block JP front sight mount is .736 ID and the OD of the ol' Wilson is .746. I tried soaking it in hot water to get the block to expand, but no luck. I am going to soak the barrel in cold water tonight to see if I can shrink it!! ;)

:o

Edited by mike_pinto

I'm not sure that I have a preference. I use a JP Bennie Cooley comp and Bennie Hill Rolling Thunder on a couple of different rifles. They both work great. I test fired Erik's SJC (I like Super Jeff Cramblit Comp by the way) at Ft. Benning and have to say that it KICKS A$$ I have not tried a David Neth comp although I don't see why it would not work. Let's see we have:

The Miculek Comp

The Neth Comp

The Cooley Comp

The Jakenator (Jake Kempton comp)

We need a Kurt Miller comp (the MUSTACHE), a Eric Miller comp (the LEFTY), a Jimmy Holdsworth comp (the VC), a Taran Butler comp (the WINNER), a Piatt comp (the ACCURACYINATOR), a Voigt comp (the VOIGTINATOR - open class only please), a Bednorz (the SENIOR BADASSINATOR), a Skaarer comp (the VIKINGINATOR), a Darby comp (the ALLY), a Horner comp (the SPEEDY), a Robbie Johnson comp (the AMU-INATOR) and yes a Kelly Neal comp (the LITIGATOR).

Does that SJC stand for "Super Jeff Cramblit "??

That's pretty good, but it actually stands for S&J Custom.

I test fired Erik's SJC (I like Super Jeff Cramblit Comp by the way) at Ft. Benning and have to say that it KICKS A$$

Thanks for the kind words.

a Jimmy Holdsworth comp (the VC),

Now that's pretty damm funny!! :lol:

Erik, you need to have them make the top wider on your comp...that way they can get the "&" in there and you won't be confused with Jeff. I guess I would run your comp.....just not in cooler weather :lol:

See you in February amigo! KURT

Kelly I have my own comp, it looks just like the one that John put on the end of My rifle, and since it is on my rifle it IS my comp!

a Darby comp (the ALLY),

Dammit Kel,

My design is the dogs nuts, the 'ALLY' design is lots of big drilled Holes in a piece of steel ..... and not forgetting the essential 'compression' chambers.... but swathed in the Union Jack.....

How can I possibly fail ???

Sounds like I need to let my 10 year old pick the one that sounds the coolest and have George Vais install it for me . Maybe I will give Dave Neth a call and see if I can't schmooze him for one of his since he is the only guy out of all of these that I know personally .