Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM,

Can't believe you are going to A-6 when you can shoot your own sectional in your home town the same days ! ;)

It'll be fun whippin up on the rest of them Arkansas homies !!!! :P

Sorry you can't be there to get your part of it! :blink:

Will catch up to you at A-4.

Hop

DaG, I don't think we will have a table or anything, but I can bring something if you want me to. I will have a full supply of parts, mags, and some show and tell guns with me, so look me up!

Sam, A6 sounded fun, plus its a good excuse to get away. I'm also bringing the wife, so this will turn into a small vacation. I'll have to teach her how to tape and set steel.

Nemo my friend,

I had committed to Arkansas way before dates were listed for A-6. <_<

Hopefully we'll get to bump elbows and have a big time in the near future. Until then keep Cliff under control.......if it's possible :P

Hop

Or the training pit, for that matter. But, it's clearer than PASA. They've still got an old low-res pass over that one. But they do upgrade these. Cherokee used to be low-res, but now you can see it.

Edited by wgnoyes

I understand Hop! Don't know about Cliff, though. B)

Dear Match Organizers

For the love of color-blind shooters, no dark color steel targets this year. Please?

:rolleyes:

Thanks

Dear Match Organizers

For the love of color-blind shooters, no dark color steel targets this year. Please?

:rolleyes:

Thanks

Nemo, I heard we were coloring all steel this year in Navy Blue. I don't know for sure, but I overheard Cindy & Bill talking about getting a super deal on Navy Blue spray paint! <_<

I guess we will see in a couple weeks.

Anyone know when the updates for this match occur (either email confirmations of updates to the squad list), sent my money in over a week ago and not heard a peep.

Someone told me they thought all updates occur on Mondays or Tuesdays

DaG, I don't think we will have a table or anything, but I can bring something if you want me to. I will have a full supply of parts, mags, and some show and tell guns with me, so look me up!

Matt,

Sounds good. We are on the same squad.

Darren G.

Anyone know when the updates for this match occur (either email confirmations of updates to the squad list), sent my money in over a week ago and not heard a peep.

Someone told me they thought all updates occur on Mondays or Tuesdays

Bill normally waits a week to get a handful of apps before updating. They go to a PO box I believe and someone brings them to Bill. If you mailed it about a week or a few days over a week, then you should see something this week or beginning of next week. Bill & Cindy will take care of you.

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate :D

Friday: Partly cloudy with a stray thunderstorm. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s

Saturday: Occasional showers possible. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s.

Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 50s.

A little better than last year :P

Bill normally waits a week to get a handful of apps before updating. They go to a PO box I believe and someone brings them to Bill. If you mailed it about a week or a few days over a week, then you should see something this week or beginning of next week. Bill & Cindy will take care of you.

I also have to have a good email address, and some of these are pretty hard to read.

I had been hauling around an 'emergency poncho' in the truck for almost 3 years, and never even opened it. Then came the rain at last year's Area 6. :lol:

It'll be MUCH better this time!

I had been hauling around an 'emergency poncho' in the truck for almost 3 years, and never even opened it. Then came the rain at last year's Area 6. :lol:

It'll be MUCH better this time!

Remember what you thought I left the banquet to go to at SC? May 6 is my birthday ima, we gotta see what Atlanta is all about!

We're not caravan-ing all over Atlanta ala Ben Hoffman ...... we have a match to shoot. Win. :lol:

LOL!!! :lol:

I know Chris. Just wishful thinking ;)

ala Ben Hoffman

Holy cow that's a riot! :lol: