Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Firearms "training"

SinistralRifleman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one do you suppose is Beavis?

I think he's the dumb one that can't shoot very well. I guess that doesn't really clear up your question though, does it?

I think I noticed what looked like appliances in the background. I guess that's what they mean by "we were shooting at targets off camera, were weren't just shooting into the air". We have a real problem with this in my area, numbskull #1 dumps unwanted appliance and then numbskull #2 decides that it'd be fun to shoot at it. Then when public lands folks try and clean up the sites their hands get sliced up on the bullet holes. We have millions of acres of open land for shooting and one day someone will shut that down because of the garbage and the walking garbage that it attracts.

here is another training video.

Special Security Training--Shooting

Its uncanny how they "know" bad guys are hiding in the dirt in front of the target.

More jams than a 1990 Open gun.

And what is up with the Combat Squat? ;)

It's even more uncanny how they know they'll be hiding behind balloons!!!!!!! :D

As for the squat, They are prepared incase the B.G.'s scare the crap out of them. Damn Bill, don't you have any Mall Ninja training?

Edited by Bigbadaboom

They sent this to someone that e-mailed them from another board:

That video was not an example of training or techincal application. Our instructors train at Blackwater and Frontsight and our among the highest respected firearms masters in the nation. Our operators could outshoot any of your boys any day of the week. We welcome competition so the next time you guys make it to Vegas drop us a line. Before you make anymore comments you can wait to see our REAL videos in a few weeks.

So they want competition...how many of you are game? LMFAO :lol:

That video was not an example of training or techincal application. Our instructors train at Blackwater and Frontsight and our among the highest respected firearms masters in the nation. Our operators could outshoot any of your boys any day of the week. We welcome competition so the next time you guys make it to Vegas drop us a line. Before you make anymore comments you can wait to see our REAL videos in a few weeks.

I don't think they're ready for Trooper Class :ph34r:

I pay to watch that match :lol:

I would fly to Vegas just to "compete against these guys. Well that and I have never been to Vegas.

I might be a high C but I still think I could take them based on what I've seen.

Man, it baffles me what some people think of themselves.

I love self proclaimed Combat Masters. :o Where is this at? I love Vegas ;) Pick me!!!

Edited by BSeevers

Best line of the whole thing: See, touch it.

Lets all put our fingers in the end of our barrels so we can see how hot they are!?!?!?!?!?

With the muzzle pointed at our friend, with the slide closed, and our finger on the trigger. Wow. :wacko:

What a cool date! Take your girlfriend to a range, let her stand right next to a cement block wall and fire your uber-Ninja pistola without any eye protection.

It looks like she's catching brass bouncing off the wall into her face. They're both lucky to still have 4 good eyeballs between them.

Forrest's mama was right....

Edited by ima45dv8

:)

Check out the vids here:

http://www.sabretactical.com/

Yeah baby. :ph34r:

I liked his myspace so much, invited him into my friendlist!

He actualy claims on his website that he cracked a glock frame because his stance/grip is too rock solid. Claims how great the shooting is based on tests at two yards. Two yards... might as well use the inverted egret cause I dont think it matters that much at that distance.

This one time at rock solid camp I actually cracked a mountian because my fists are too solid...

I need to stock up on black gloves this chirstmas.. cause I am going to wear out several pairs when I go to the mall for shopping after reading some of these websites.