Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Summer Blast

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO NO NO! I got the massage therapists for TE. Jeff just paid them... and checked out their work :lol:

Then why haven't you done the same for the Blast yet, then? Hmmmm? :devil:

You travel with your massage therapist so what does it matter to you what I did or didn't do for the blast???? :huh:

(Copied from a post I put on the Revolver forum)

Okay! As of today, 20 Revo shooters are registered for Summer Blast!! I had 22 at one point, but 3 dropped out in the last 2 weeks so that we were at 19 & I was seriously annoyed.

Yesterday, a Limited division shooter from Michigan switched to Revolver Division and we will now be awarding Nationals slots for 2008 to the top 3 Revo shooters! :wub:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 Summer Blast Statistician

Sorry I've been so quiet on this forum lately. We have over 330 shooters in Summer Blast & it is keeping me busy. Plus, some of you may have heard, I am running for office . . . (Insert shameless plug here ). :devil:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion about this match. I'm getting pretty pumped since I haven't gotten to shot much this season and this is my first major of the year. I'm going to head out for the York area later this afternoon for an early 7:15 start time tomorrow. I didn't think I'd make the match at all but when I figured I could Linda was great about getting me info while heading out of town for the 4th holiday then heading to York. Thanks again to Linda.

JimW

Shot the match on Friday Afternoon, and as usuall, Larry and his crew put on on an AWSOME match. Started shooting at 1 pm and had finished the 10 stages by 5:30 pm. Interesting and challenging stage design, friendly RO'S, and just enough rope to hang yourself with! Look foward to next year!

Does anybody know what time the shooters' meeting is for Sunday?

Thanks

O8:15 am

Results are now posted on the USPSA website & will be on the match website shortly

Linda Chico (L-2035)

In response to the numerous emails, PMs & phone calls:

I always check USPSA membership status & current classifications before any major match. I do the 'last minute' check the morning that the match starts (In this case, Thursday July 12 at 8:00 AM as I was leaving the hotel to go to the range). When I arrived back at the hotel after 7:00 PM on the first day of the match, I discovered that USPSA had updated the classifications on the website and a new classification file update was available for the match scoring program. That means that you may look up the "top B" shooter in a division, and discover that he is now an A class shooter. There are also 'unclassified' shooters who now have classifications posted on the USPSA website. If the update had occurred Wednesday, I would have made all the changes. Summer Blast is a multi-day match that started before the updates were available. I will not update while the match is in progress. The match results are based on the classifications in effect at the time that the first shot was fired in the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)