Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open/production Predictions?

I'm curious as to what people's predictions are for this year's Open and Production Nationals. I won't be attending and am particularly interested in Production (as a new production shooter), since there looks to be a lot of tough competition in the division with several top crossovers from Limited. What are people's thoughts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have no doubt that Dave can and probabally will pull it off. But This is biggest talent event that production has ever seen in the history of the world. Just look for a second at the people shooting production

Dave Sevigny

Rob Letham

Todd Jarrett

Bob Vogel

Angus Hobdell

Mike Seeklander

Erik Lund

Matt Mink

Daniel Horner

Chuck Anderson

Travis Tomasie

Taran Butler

Tony Hawkins

Scott Warren

Jerry Michulek

Roger Sherman

Ron Avery

All of these guys are top 16 finishers, National Champions and the like. Just just WOW.. i'm psyched

Those i didn't put in the list may be GM's but just don't have national titles and the like. mainly because of experience. so no bad feelings guys.

Kepa... man too bad you can't come and watch. this is going to ROCK! for every production fan out there i hope there are tons of videos. i know i'll be taping for some of our sqad or bobs mom and wife will kill me!

Open. JJ has been coming on pretty well at times this year. I'm hoping for a supprise from our local Brad Balsley

There is a pretty good level of Open shooters too.. but i think for the first time in history more eyes will be on production.

The latest squad list i have downloaded states that there are 128 production competitors and 242 Open. I know a couple have changed. but those Prob. won't change that much. Those who can afford open can afford nationals.. those shooting production many times can't afford it.

Steve, I'm definitely bummed that I can't come check it out (I plan to shoot it next year). I am really excited to see how things turn out (definitely take tons of videos!). I'd also be curious to know what type of guns everyone is shooting. Talk about some tough competition though. I think that Dave is going to be hard to beat considering he bested such a tough field of limited shooters and production is his bread and butter, however, I've seen a lot of guys this year really turning up the heat.

Edited by Z-man

sevigny in production. that guy shoots A's with super speed. but you can't overlook any of the super squad. someone has to film the super squad and put out a dvd. i'm not even going to nationals and i can't wait for the shooting to start.

I'm rooting for the army guys in both divisions

Why does that not surprise me??? :D

Ditto. Privates. Gotta love the Army brain washing system. Never fails. ;):lol:B)

All the Way! Dustoff!!

SPC Richard A. White

SPC, USA

Flight Medic

C-3/82nd AVN (MEDEVAC)

82nd Airborne Division

Fort Bragg, NC

ETA: I'll go with Max or Chris in Open and Sevigny in Production (but I'd love for Travis to win)

Edited by uscbigdawg

I'm rooting for the army guys in both divisions

Why does that not surprise me??? :D

Ditto. Privates. Gotta love the Army brain washing system. Never fails. ;):lol:B)

Why does it always have to be brainwashing? As much as I would like the black and gold to take both titles, I'm still leaning towards Dave in production.

"Of the Troops, for the Troop!"

Plus, in the squadding, Todd is listed as shooting Open, not Prod?

He changed to production. they moved him on squad but not the division yet.

These are editied some are thoughts others i'm sure about... ? if not sure

Dave Sevigny Glock 34

Rob Letham Springfield XD

Todd Jarrett Para LDA ?9/40?

Bob Vogel Glock 35

Angus Hobdell CZ SP01 Shadow

Mike Seeklander ??

Erik Lund (was shooting a sig at area 6)?

Matt Mink CZ SP01

Daniel Horner

Chuck Anderson Glock 17

Travis Tomasie

Taran Butler -Glock

Tony Hawkins -Glock

Scott Warren- M&P

Jerry Michulek M&P

Roger Sherman SIG 226

Ron Avery ???

I predict I'm gonna get my ass kicked.

I predict that you will run closer to the top than ever before. :)

===============

BTW, Avery and Ara M are running XD's, I believe.

And...one notable name that's missing is that of Ted Puente, who just won a Nats shooting irons, which makes me hope he's shooting Production.