Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Enos Rd.

twix

Ah, going a little fast for that even if we had a camera. I think it could be done though. Funny I never noticed it before (we passed the same point yesterday, and other times). Maybe it was just an Enoverse time-warp thingy.

You guys aren't going to believe this.  I was in the back seat running my trap and didn't see it!!!  ( I did look back and see it after we passed)  I think we may have to set up a road trip and get a pic of the sign.  

One thing we thought of was,  Enos isn't a really common name.  I believe that Brian is from the Dayton OH area,  and I think he may still have family there.  Wonder if the family tree extended to the southern Indiana area?  Maybe another famous Enos that they named the road after.

honored and privileged to be travelling with two such talented guys (even tho 3qtr gets stuck in a ramblin mode sometimes!).I hope to always live up to my namesake and promise never to take advantage of the fact that I am the ONLY lady ro in the area(altho i have been known to carry a whip!) THE FIRST and ORIGINAL  ANEYOKLY !                                                                                                                                                   "Nothing's wrong except nothing's wrong!'                  LT. COL. HAL MOORE

(Edited by aneyokly at 1:44 pm on Oct. 1, 2002)

You go aney!!!

My favorite part is watching her shoot double taps hanging off the side of her horse!!!  LOL  Hard cover would be the cover of choice if your thinking of refuge.

I was worried about someone adopting my user name in the beginning,  but now I think more about stealing someone elses!!!

Great link Erik,  I remember reading that one.  

Thou corn abounds in the hoosier heartland I'm not sure this one ends in such a field of maize.  

I'm working on getting a pic and posting it soon.  Hopefully with a few team ancient members 'supporting' the sign!!!

I'll be careful not to devuldge the exact location as the locals may not be ready for the foundation of a new midwest mecca for the Enosverse!!!

I think it was in Indiana, if not it was Illinois - I was cruising a state route on the way to somewhere and noticed there was a town called Enos just up the road. Wasn't really much of a town really, matter of fact the only thing I remember was there was a small roadside tavern. Of course I stopped in and had a beer... They made me get out my drivers license to prove that was really my name.

:)

aneyokly,

I don't know how long you've been posting on message boards. No offense - seriously - but I would guess it's not long. The people who feel the need to play little tricks with their words - all caps, printed in color, etc. signal their newbie status. Especially the all caps thing. The tradition in internet postings is that capitalizing words is saved for moments of intense emotion, or to lend emphasis to a point. When you put your entire message in caps, the effect is that you're YELLING at the reader. It's irritating and - unintentionally, I'm sure - rude. Let the ideas contained in your posts make them stand out. From what I've read, the content of your messages is solid; it can stand on its own.

(Edited by Duane Thomas at 5:15 pm on Oct. 2, 2002)

Other Enos Road mystical spots:

--Whitman County, WA

--Marshall County, OK

--Hinesburg, VT

--Watrousville, MI

Also: House for sale in Chesapeake Bay area (3402 Enos Road), 3bdr/2bath, $102K. No mention of "Master" Suite, twix. (At only 1,265 sq.ft., hardly enough room for one) Sorry.

DUANE

Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa ! I am below a newbie;I am an amoeba when it comes to computers,and my keys did stick and I was in a hurry , didn't read what I  wrote,etc. I since have apologized and made amends to twix . I will try to be more aware of computer etiquette in the future. Peace!

(Edited by aneyokly at 10:20 pm on Oct. 2, 2002)

(Edited by aneyokly at 11:06 pm on Oct. 2, 2002)