Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Made Master In Production!

Chris Keen

OK, time to get serious! No more playing around. No more relaxing, kickin' back, and playing it safe.

AND CERTAINLY NO MORE MISTAKES IN MAJOR MATCHES! ;)

I did it in just under 11 months, after shooting Open for a couple years. And I did it all with a used, worn-out, old 2nd-Gen GROCK-17 no less. B) Can you say 4 lb. trigger?

PS. I started out this year in B class.

clk013smallbx3.jpg

Next stop ....................... OPEN MASTER! :ph34r:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

The only reason I shot Production this year is I sold my Glock Open gun to help pay for a new custom-built STI Open gun. Thought it would be cheaper to shoot 9mm out of a used G-17. Well after 15,000 rounds loaded, and paying for 7 major matches so far this year, AND paying for the new Open blaster ............ I'm dead broke. ;)

But I digresss ......... the year ain't over yet!! B) And there's a Rayners match this weekend! :ph34r: That place seems to be my Valhalla of classifiers!

What a cheesy way to make Master in Open! LOL

The only reason I shot Production this year is I sold my Glock Open gun to help pay for a new custom-built STI Open gun. Thought it would be cheaper to shoot 9mm out of a used G-17. Well after 15,000 rounds loaded, and paying for 7 major matches so far this year, AND paying for the new Open blaster ............ I'm dead broke. ;)

But I digresss ......... the year ain't over yet!! B) And there's a Rayners match this weekend! :ph34r: That place seems to be my Valhalla of classifiers!

What a cheesy way to make Master in Open! LOL

If you don't get the powder tomorrow I'm giving it to someone else :angry::angry:

Flyin40