Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just makes me think it is going to be 5 or 6 really low round count stages. Like shoot 6 popers reload shoot 3 targets and stuff like that. With hotel and gas and food thats alot of money for something I can do at my home club.

<sigh>

http://www.shred2.net/~shred/gallery14/alb...ShortCourse.wmv

Not that I have proof anything like this will be at A4, but there's hella-fun to be had in short courses. I would take that over 3 bill-drills in a row any day of the week.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go,----- just because, I'm now assured that wakal won't be there.

Its always been a good fun match to shoot.

I don't always like the challenge , like jumping the DAMN GATE. or opening the window with a key, but its close, its fun, and a chance to get a slot to the nationals.

• 3 weeks later...
Has any body heard confirmed dates and location for Area 4? I've looked on the USPSA website as well as La. section and Area 4 websites and can't find any current information. I am hoping that someone has dates so that I can start making plans.

Has anyone seen the stages? Is anyone going?

• 1 month later...

Bump.

I'm one of the folks kinda holding off till I see the stages before I sign up for this trip. The discount deadline is less than 2 weeks away.

Anybody? For those folks that shot with Ken Hicks at Nationals, did the subject come up?

:mellow:

Edited by Waltermitty

Just makes me think it is going to be 5 or 6 really low round count stages. Like shoot 6 popers reload shoot 3 targets and stuff like that. With hotel and gas and food thats alot of money for something I can do at my home club.

<sigh>

Not that I have proof anything like this will be at A4, but there's hella-fun to be had in short courses. I would take that over 3 bill-drills in a row any day of the week.

9 Rounds? :ph34r:

Yeah but when you say 200+ that means less then 250 or it would say 250+. Just makes me think it is going to be 5 or 6 really low round count stages. Like shoot 6 popers reload shoot 3 targets and stuff like that. With hotel and gas and food thats alot of money for something I can do at my home club.

if your worried about round count, we can set up a single target on one of the back bays you can pump hundreds of rounds into it. ;)

06 area 4 should be a good match..

Harmon

<sigh>

9 Rounds? :ph34r:

only 9 required. ;)

I missed two matches this year because of a hospital stay. Haven't travelled very far for a match in a couple of years. This will be my first area match. Should be a blast regardless. A bad day shooting is better than a good day doing ALMOST anything else.

<_< I may be able to fix my schedule to make the match. I sent an email to Ken H a few day s ago. Is thir any other way or contact to find out how late I can sign up for the event?

I may not know for shurr untill mid Nov, but I would like to shoot the event, and I have a buddy that will shoot the event if I can do it too.

any guidanc is helpfull

thanks

Jamie Foote

Not sure if this is correct, but the match listing on the USPSA website says NO Late Fees.

Match Name: 2006 Area 4 Championship

Match Type: Handgun

Approval Status: Pending

Starting Date: 11/30/06

Ending Date: 12/03/06

Range Master: Tom Drazy

Match Director: Kenneth Hicks

Phone: 936-554-1908

Email: area4@uspsa.org

Fee: 125.00

Additional info: NO Late Fees

Match Level: Level III