Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

National Champions Open Prod.

Since they are at different places....................................................................................

....................different threads. ;)

Open: 1 Max M., 2 Eric G. 3 Todd J. 4 Travis T. 5 Jake D.

Prod: 1 Dave S. 2 Matt M. 3 Angus H. 4 Petros M. 8 Erik L.

Now let's have some fun!!!! :D .

Anyone know if Robbie's going to be shooting Open or Production at this match?

Travis is capable of winning the match, too... hmmm... tough to pick... must go research... :D

Hmm toughy, such an odd pairing of divisions, might make for some unexpected fields. In Open I gotta cheer for Max to beat Eric. Chris and JJ helping.

I would love to see the burner return.

In Production, I would love to see TGO and Sevig battle it out again. I hope Tyc shows up, and sees the real Dave Sevigny......taillights fading.

Wherever TJ and TT shoot, they'll be factors.

Edited by dirtypool40

Open..

Eric, Max and Todd will definitley be duking it out.

Production... Sevigny and Letham (i think he'll be promoting the XD some more) and ooh my what a LOT of competition this year in production.

Bob Vogel, a little known but extremely talented shooter from Ohio will be making the trip out with me.. I honestly think he stands a good chance of second there. Hobdell, Mink, Sindelar, Olhass, Lund, Sherman, (the one and only flexmoney) <10th last year with gun troubles on many stages> I honestly don't think Tyc will show in the US. If he does he will lose and do shold so respectfullly.. he just got beaten by 2 italians not too long ago.

Looks like Tyc is focusing on his studies.. at least that's what he says on a GV posting. I guess he's realized that "pro shooter" might not be all it's cracked up to be. I'd love to see a rematch though.

No man is an island... ;)

If TGO shoots Production, it's a tougher call. Still... my gut tells me DS or TGO, with Angus, Mink, et al, following closely behind. Those two guys just have such a large number of wins behind them - that experience means a lot in the clutch.... I'll be rooting for our forum guys, though :D

In Open.... tough to pick a certain winner. I'd probably pick Max, right now, with Eric in the top 3 and TJ, TT, JJ filling out the top 5. Look for BJ Norris in the top 10. I have to guess you'll find Jake there, too, along with Henning and Saul...

I'm all about the dark horse upset, and would love to see one of the forum guys do the Cinderella Story finish. There's a lot of guys with the talent to do it, no doubt....

Carl Spackler: What an incredible Cinderella story, this unknown comes outta no where to lead the pack, at Augusta. He's on his final hole, he's about 455 yards away - he's gonna hit about a two-iron I think. Oh he got all of that one! The crowd is standing on its feet here, the normally reserved Augusta crowd - going wild - for this young Cinderella, he's come outta no where, he's got about 350 yards left, he's gonna hit about a five-iron, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing - that's - Oh he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that, the crowd is just on its feet here, uh - He's the Cinderella boy, uh - tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a - its looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!

:rolleyes:

I'll be pulling for Bob Vogel to be in the top 3 in Production now that I know he's going.

You haven't seen smooth & accurate until you've seen Bob.

You haven't seen smooth & accurate until you've seen Bob

You are not kidding bro.. makes me sick... sick that I am not at that level!!! He'll be shooting area 8 also.

I'm supprised nobody has mentioned Brad Balsley for Open. A very near upset against Max at summer blast, Area 7 championship, a young man that could go far!

I agree with many of picks everyone has made for top five finishers at this years Production Nationals, but Chuck Anderson's name deserves mention as well. If he shoots the kind of match he is capable of shooting top five or even top three is a very real posibility for him.

I'll be pulling for Bob Vogel to be in the top 3 in Production now that I know he's going.

You haven't seen smooth & accurate until you've seen Bob.

I've had the pleasure of shooting with many great competitors...Bob being one of them. Great guy, tremendous talent, I'll be cheering for him as well!

Henning has a local range to play in now, so I expect that he will be in the top five (but don't tell him I said that :D). I think Chris T. will be in the top three.

Eric is almost impossible to beat, I don't think he's lost an open match in about 8-9 years, he also has a new gun which is supposed to be better than the last Tanfoglio model. So he maybe a tad quicker this year.