Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So Chad Allred, Got Something To Sell?

Hey Chad,

Whilst everyone is busy picking (good naturedly I assume) on the new guy for his enthusiasm and energetic posting, let me just say welcome to the forum. Nice to have some new members who are excited to be here and who have something to say other than "Use the search before you post" and "Boy I miss Rhino".

:D

John

Hey Chad,

Whilst everyone is busy picking (good naturedly I assume) on the new guy for his enthusiasm and energetic posting, let me just say welcome to the forum. Nice to have some new members who are excited to be here and who have something to say other than "Use the search before you post" and "Boy I miss Rhino".

John

+1 and damn I sure miss Rhino.

I remember when they became unfunctional, what a thread. I miss him too, funny man. Hope to meet him some day. Chad has 26 post and still no classified add. Maybe we jumped ahead a little bit. Surely not, we wouldnt do that.-------Larry

Hey Chad,

John

Definitely good naturedly, and welcome to the forum!

BTW....where is Rhino?

I talked to Joey AKA rhino about a month ago. Every so often I give him a nudge attempting to get him back to the forum. It obviously never works, but I guess cause I brought him to the forums I should be able to bring him back! I'll keep trying tho!!!

This time he did give me a list of demands. Let's see if I can remember them,

1. Brian would have to rename the forum Rhino's Herd.

2. Flex would have to be photographed shooting a stage at the world shoot wearing Jake's green slingy thing and a tutu. And that photo would need to be on the cover of Front Site.

3. Every member of the forum ( including ZuZu!) would need to write a formal 1000 word email addressed to his Rhinoness bequething thier first born daughters to his harem.

4. Someone would have to email him the dirt on Travis F.

That's the best I can remember. I didn't write them down so I could be off a bit. Hope this helps the 'Get Joey Back' drive!!! lol...

BTW....where is Rhino?

I talked to Joey AKA rhino about a month ago. Every so often I give him a nudge attempting to get him back to the forum. It obviously never works, but I guess cause I brought him to the forums I should be able to bring him back! I'll keep trying tho!!!

This time he did give me a list of demands. Let's see if I can remember them,

1. Brian would have to rename the forum Rhino's Herd.

2. Flex would have to be photographed shooting a stage at the world shoot wearing Jake's green slingy thing and a tutu. And that photo would need to be on the cover of Front Site.

3. Every member of the forum ( including ZuZu!) would need to write a formal 1000 word email addressed to his Rhinoness bequething thier first born daughters to his harem.

4. Someone would have to email him the dirt on Travis F.

That's the best I can remember. I didn't write them down so I could be off a bit. Hope this helps the 'Get Joey Back' drive!!! lol...

What, no :wub::wub::wub: Julie :wub::wub::wub: demands????

A assure you all our purple pal is still alive and well. Just talked to him the other day and everything was all sunshine and kittens. I would recommend that no one expend energy fruitlessly by attempting to bring him back into the fold. I dont cay that because I have given up on him, I just think he feels that would cheapen the whole situation. He is a man of his word, who left on his terms with no ill will to anyone. If you wanna see him, catch him at a match, give him a call, or catch him on the other dozen forums he frequents.

Rest assured, he misses you all as much as we miss him